OT - BY Influence | The Boneyard

OT - BY Influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

Confirmed is now being used on Madison Avenue. Where's the BY commission? Getting Bunkey level sleep this weekend! LOL

Attachments

• IMG_1074.PNG
    IMG_1074.PNG
    314.7 KB · Views: 189

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Confirmed is now being used on Madison Avenue. Where's the BY commission? Getting Bunkey level sleep this weekend! LOL
SMH, Chief, SMH, laughing, but SMH.

(Does a Sears webpage push ad for backpacks really constitute "Madison Avenue?"):p

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Chief is so chief that my reply was going to be identical to the first two above.

C

Chief00

Last edited by a moderator:

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Sears has a sexy side, it's just shy. Don't you remember the "Softer side of Sears" commercials from the mid-90s?

C

Chief00

Sears has a sexy side, it's just shy. Don't you remember the "Softer side of Sears" commercials from the mid-90s?

My particular consumer relationship with Sears was anything but sexy. My Dad drilled into to me Craftsman lawn mowers with Briggs and Stratton engines. Still a great product to this day per Consumer Reports.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
LOL. I would have been more impressed with Ashley Madison instead.
Speaking of AM. Apparently a study was done that showed there were only about 1000 real women on the website worldwide out of millions of female profiles. Just think of all the guys who didn't get laid but got divorced because their wives saw their emails released in the hack.

C

Chief00

To think there is some entry level UConn millennial dude scanning the BY during the work day and coming up with this brilliant
C.O.N.F.I.R.M.E.D marketing campaign, which makes the consumer feel they have some special inside sales price guarantee is priceless. Thank God for that UConn education.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger