OT but part of the family | The Boneyard

OT but part of the family

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Ehhh. I hardly consider Tommy John surgery crushing any more.

It's almost a benefit to need it and get it over with rather than worrying about it happening in the future.

I realize it's not a 100% chance he recovers and gets to the level he was at as a pitcher, but I don't think this is crushing.

Reaction Score
It will be great if it’s not crushing for the young man’s career. Time will tell. But it’s crushing for UConn, which will now never see the final year of what had the potential to be the most dominant two way player in the country.

We can not have nice things, at least not for very long. Does someone expert in the subject know if we’re paying the price with the Devil for the 3014 championship or for the Fiesta Bowl appearance. Because whoever did the deal with Applegate is ruining our lives.

Reaction Score
Horrible. Team was poised to do great things with perhaps one of the best two way talents in recent memory in college. Will press on but as someone who follows baseball closely it puts a massive damper on season. Good luck to him in his recovery. It does feel like we made some sort of maniacal deal with something.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom