OT Bulls fans booing Jerry Krauss | The Boneyard

OT Bulls fans booing Jerry Krauss

Reaction Score
I’m one of those people who usually is ok with booing mostly in game, but this is a bit much and just classless. Its a very bad look for the Bulls fan base, it’s been 25 years.

Good on this announcer calling out his fanbase but come you gotta be putting on the Philly and NY fanbase lol.

Reaction Score
How do you have a ceremony with no MJ, Pippen, and Rodman. I know things are weird with MJ and Pippen now then ever since MJ son is with Pippen ex wife.

Reaction Score
Krause was not well liked. He was portrayed as a villian in "Last Dance." This should have been expected.

Reaction Score
How do you have a ceremony with no MJ, Pippen, and Rodman. I know things are weird with MJ and Pippen now then ever since MJ son is with Pippen ex wife.
If you think either Pippen or MJ are ok w MJs son being w Scotties ex you are sadly mistaken. That has nothing to do with any bad blood neither of them has anything to do w that……it’s just weird.

Reaction Score
Terrible and shameful look by Bulls fans but that entire Ring of Honor ceremony last night was a mess and poorly executed. Bulls fans were booing Krause at ring ceremonies during the dynasty, booed him later in the 00s with his family present, that situation could have been avoided last night.

Reaction Score
If you think either Pippen or MJ are ok w MJs son being w Scotties ex you are sadly mistaken. That has nothing to do with any bad blood neither of them has anything to do w that……it’s just weird.
I didn’t say that MJ or Scottie were ok with it and I said its weird especially in the public eye, everyone knew there was bad blood between them.

Reaction Score
Terrible and shameful look by Bulls fans but that entire Ring of Honor ceremony last night was a mess and poorly executed. Bulls fans were booing Krause at ring ceremonies during the dynasty, booed him later in the 00s with his family present, that situation could have been avoided last night.
It looked like a money grab and incredibly forced, guessing they planned to do it with Kerr there. They have been terrible the past 25 years aside from the Rose-Thibs era, so they will try and trot out the Bulls dynasty era players when their old and gray.

Reaction Score
To be fair it’s probably a small portion of Bulls fans that booed as Kerr had alluded to, liquored up fans on a Friday night still doesn’t make it right.

Reaction Score
Booing a dead guy—that didn’t even hurt anyone—in front of his elderly wife, is awful. That’s just stupid and classless. He wasn’t Hitler, he was a grumpy and quirky guy that wouldn’t renegotiate Scottie’s contract, that’s about it.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Chicago sports are a real mess these days. Don't even have the event if Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman aren't going to show up and don't invite Jerry Krause's widow to sit on the court if idiot fans are going to boo him. Booing an old lady who lost her husband is about as disgraceful as it gets.

Reaction Score
Booing a dead guy—that didn’t even hurt anyone—in front of his elderly wife, is awful. That’s just stupid and classless. He wasn’t Hitler, he was a grumpy and quirky guy that wouldn’t renegotiate Scottie’s contract, that’s about it.
That's not why many Bulls fans hate him. They blame him for not signing Phil knowing that not signing Phil would force Jordan to retire thus destroying the dynasty.

Reaction Score
That's not why many Bulls fans hate him. They blame him for not signing Phil knowing that not signing Phil would force Jordan to retire thus destroying the dynasty.
Exactly.

yeah booing the dead guy with his wife there is about as bad as it gets. I thought Eagles fans at the Super Bowl bar I went to in SD last year booing Dak as he accepted Man of the Year award was pathetic but that is a whole new level.

Reaction Score
Classless move by ignorant fans. Krause didn’t put a gun to Pippen’s head to force him to sign a terrible contract. Krause hired Phil Jackson and let Doug Collins go fresh off a trip to the conference finals. Krause scouted and drafted Kukoc and traded for Rodman. How many titles would they have won without him?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom