OT: Browns releasing Josh Gordon | The Boneyard

OT: Browns releasing Josh Gordon

Reaction Score
wonder what happened this time

@JMick seeing a bunch of stuff on twitter saying he showed up late to the team facility this morning not acting like himself. Browns feared a relapse and felt it was time to cut the cord.

Reaction Score
@JMick seeing a bunch of stuff on twitter saying he showed up late to the team facility this morning not acting like himself. Browns feared a relapse and felt it was time to cut the cord.
interesting saga. they stood with him for 6 years. to cut him for being late and acting weird is very strange. I guess it was just the final nail in the coffin

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Holy crap - he was on my fantasy squad. That’ll leave a huge hole.

Reaction Score
interesting saga. they stood with him for 6 years. to cut him for being late and acting weird is very strange. I guess it was just the final nail in the coffin
Schefter reporting multiple teams are calling Browns...Gordon most likely will be traded rather than outright released,,,

Reaction Score
He has got to be headed to Jerry’s World to join the circus in Big D. Match made in heaven.

Reaction Score
You just know Belichick will pick him up and make the entire NFL look stupid.

He's whiffed a lot more than he's hit on those players. Remember when Michael Floyd was going to tear it up there?

Reaction Score
He's whiffed a lot more than he's hit on those players. Remember when Michael Floyd was going to tear it up there?

I hope it blows up in their face I'm not a Pats fan.

Reaction Score
You just know Belichick will pick him up and make the entire NFL look stupid.

I dont always like being right but I'm right I told you all, being on the Browns will get you to do drugs, guessing being on the Pats got Gordon off the drugs.

Reaction Score
I am not surprised. It was clear the mofo can play and is intelligent. Just needed proper support.

Reaction Score
I am not surprised. It was clear the mofo can play and is intelligent. Just needed proper support.

All he needed to do was to not be in a loser environment and be in a winning environment he doesn't need to be a pro bowl receiver all he needs to do is be a difference maker he knows this is his last chance in the NFL. What will happen is Gordon will sign a big contract with Oakland and get back on the drugs.

Reaction Score
If the Patriots are smart here, they keep Gordon for around as long as possible to extend Brady's career. He is a better option than Gronkowski at this point, though Gronk is a HoFer.

Reaction Score
If the Patriots are smart here, they keep Gordon for around as long as possible to extend Brady's career. He is a better option than Gronkowski at this point, though Gronk is a HoFer.
You just never know with this kid. I remember the Bengals had a RB that didn’t show up for the super bowl once. Gordon is kind of in that mold. You’re crazy if you give him big guaranteed money.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score

This will definitely be Gronk's last year with the patriots. His body isn't cooperating anymore. It's sad because Gronk was the best TE in NFL history. His playing style and way defenses attacked him just didnt lend itself to a long career. His back looks like it's ruined. Against the Bills he couldn't even bend over to catch passes that came in around his knees

Reaction Score
Give him an incentive-laden contract, like Gronk. This is the Patriots under Belichick, not the Bengals. Wouldn't be surprised if Bengals are next to relocate. Horrible ownership.

Gronk's body is sadly quite fragile.

Reaction Score
Getting Josh Gordon was not a mistake it was a 7th round pick but relying on Gordon with no safety net was the mistake especially with a 41 year old qb. Letting Cooks an Amendola go with no replacements was moronic. Dorsett and Patterson are good 4th-5th string receivers not number 2-3 receivers. The Pats trying to get cheap thinking Brady would continue carrying them, he takes pay cut after pay cut you should build a roster that can carry him a little bit.

Reaction Score
On the human side hopefully Gordon can get his life on track drug addiction is a disease. Its crazy hes been kicked out of 2 high schools out of Baylor and 5 times in the NFL hes definitely done with the NFL now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom