OT Boneyard keeps redirecting me | The Boneyard

OT Boneyard keeps redirecting me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I get the same crap.... I stopped coming to the yard for a while because of it. When I got cold sweats and itchy I realized I had to come back.

Reaction Score
Happens only when I'm on my iPhone...and you guys are right it is annoying as hell!

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
Happens only when I'm on my iPhone...and you guys are right it is annoying as hell!
Everytime I go to look at someone's post, it redirects me to the APP store...it's almost as annoying as being stuck in the AAC.
I get the same crap.... I stopped coming to the yard for a while because of it. When I got cold sweats and itchy I realized I had to come back.
Tom will probably want to know about it.. you may need to DM him and tell him, as well as let him know your hardware and OS versions...

I've seen him work with these issues before...

Reaction Score
... suggest is may be a targeted initiative for certain people. Perhaps you're on the list! ;)

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Happened to me again about an hour ago.

Reaction Score
This keeps happening to me as well. On my iPhone only. I hope the techs can fix it. Thanks

Reaction Score
While on this subject. I use forum runner on the iPhone. was good for a while, but for months every time I click through on a link the app crashes. Anything to be done about that?

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
It happens on my i=phone, but today the interface on my mac looks different? At work on explorer it looked the same as always.

Reaction Score
J187Money said:
While on this subject. I use forum runner on the iPhone. was good for a while, but for months every time I click through on a link the app crashes. Anything to be done about that?

Nothing you can do. I have the same issue. The mobile version of the Boneyard is your only option. I like Forum Runner much better for reading threads so I continue to struggle with it. There hasn't been an update to Forum Runner in years and that is the problem.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
It happens on my i=phone, but today the interface on my mac looks different? At work on explorer it looked the same as always.

If you continue to have redirects, it's not the boneyard. I changed your style to show no ads.

temery

What?
Reaction Score

I will no longer support forum runner. Not worth my time.

Reaction Score
Just started happening to me when accessing Boneyard on my iPhone 6. I may have tapped an ad with my fat fingers by mistake, and after that, the deluge. Pain in the butt -- enough so I won't access The Boneyard on my phone any more.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
If you continue to have redirects, it's not the boneyard. I changed your style to show no ads.
Working good for me now on iPhone 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate