Status
Not open for further replies.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Just left the game. Paid about $10 per Kemba point :p

Reaction Score
Just left the game. Paid about $10 per Kemba point :p

Kemba is hurting. Has not been the same since that shoulder sprain. He went from shooting 50% in his first 4 games to shooting 15% in his next 4.

Reaction Score
I was at the game also. Kemba couldn't buy a basket. At least he was pretty secure with the ball and had a bunch of rebounds though. Both teams are terrible.

Reaction Score
I was there too, sad no BG or Adrien sightings. Or was I just drinking too much during the game and I didnt notice them?

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
I was there too, sad no BG or Adrien sightings. Or was I just drinking too much during the game and I didnt notice them?

I'm pretty positive that neither played

Reaction Score
My two favorite teams playing each other.
Going to be a LONG season. Here's hope one or both get a top three pick in the draft.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
My two favorite teams playing each other.
Going to be a LONG season. Here's hope one or both get a top three pick in the draft.
Fan of Dr. Who I presume. Great series. Tough loss against Cinci. Good for the AAC conference. MG almost got away with playing 6 v. 5.:)

U

UCONNfan1

Ron Artest! Once a thug, always a thug!
Metta World Peace? What an hole. At least Chad Ochocinco wore number 85 so that made some sense. MWP? Sheesh.

Reaction Score
Was also there, neither played, saw Adrien don't think I even saw Ben on the bench or am I missing something?

Kemba didn't play well at all, took some terrible shots. I hope when they come back later in the year we get to see a better performance (and hopefully the C's are in better shape for a top pick)

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
Metta World Peace? What an hole. At least Chad Ochocinco wore number 85 so that made some sense. MWP? Sheesh.

That's why I called him by his "given" name. That guy who has been involved in all kinds of intentional fouls & that brawl in Detroit should not be allowed to have "Peace" as part of his persona. IMO, he should have been bounced outta the league after the Detroit debauchery!

Reaction Score
Was also there, neither played, saw Adrien don't think I even saw Ben on the bench or am I missing something?

Kemba didn't play well at all, took some terrible shots. I hope when they come back later in the year we get to see a better performance (and hopefully the C's are in better shape for a top pick)

Ben Gordon has some right knee issues. He had a minor procedure done in the pre season and I think he has done the platelet rich injections. He has some problems with team management last season, but I am not sure if that is still an ongoing issue. Has only played in 1 game for 9 minutes this year.

Reaction Score
off the court Artest is actually a decent guy, there are a lot worse guys in sports then MWP, sports is entertainment you need great players of course but you also need the idiots in sports which makes it all the more entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom