OT: Best gas station bathroom in CT. | The Boneyard

OT: Best gas station bathroom in CT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
My bad, I know we all hate these threads, especially when we should be talking about the W.

The ride home made me think of this one though.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
The rest stop along the Merritt in Greenwich has a pretty high-quality john.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Not in CT, but I was impressed by the rest stop bathrooms when I was driving the Chugoku expressway in Japan. The rest stops are old but the bathrooms have been recently remodelled, it's like you step into a miniature Sheraton.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
My buddy drove a limo in college and told us about a gas station sh^tter off the exit.

They have potpourri, magazine's with unstuck pages and one of those red/black electric shoe buffer things. All of this in a single toilet gas station setting.

I will never disclose it's location.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
My buddy drove a limo in college and told us about a gas station sh^tter off the exit.

They have potpourri, magazine's with unstuck pages and one of those red/black electric shoe buffer things. All of this in a single toilet gas station setting.

I will never disclose it's location.

Well other than off Queen St exit.

Reaction Score
A tree or a bush, as long as you only have to go number 1, I hold number 2 in until I get home and let it all out.

Reaction Score
The best gas station bathroom in the US is at Bucc -ee's.

Reaction Score
I agree with Boat. When working 3rd shift I knew where all the Cumby's were as their restrooms were the cleanest. Kohls as well have nice restrooms and late hours.

Reaction Score
The cumby in willimantic was my favorite until they found a guy dead in there a few years ago. Now I skip on by and find a dunkin.

tdrink

Pessimistic idealist
Reaction Score
McDonald's is popular, not because the food is high quality, because it is consistent from location to location. Same is true for their bathrooms. You see the golden arches and know you can take a wiz without risking an indecent exposure charge.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I don't know the name of it, but the truck stop off of 84 in Southington (Route 322) has a huge, excellent men's room. And cheap gas.

Reaction Score
I don't know the name of it, but the truck stop off of 84 in Southington (Route 322) has a huge, excellent men's room. And cheap gas.
You mean the TA truck stop? TA are great...

Reaction Score
as someone who drives about 80k/year the short list of CT bathrooms are the one in Greenwich on the merritt, the Pilot in Milford, TA in Southington, the holiday inn @exit 16 off 84 (shhh, just walk in like you own it. take a hard left after entering the lobby). Outside of CT, Sheetz, Wawa, Rudders are usually safe bets in PA. The new rest stops on 95 in CT are OK, but get a little strange the closer to the NY border. Same goes for Jersey Tpk. Mass Pike is usually safe bets no matter which one. All the Hess's they are converting over raceway's or whatever it is, are pretty good as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom