OT - 'Bend the Rules' Ball For Sale | The Boneyard

OT - 'Bend the Rules' Ball For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
After Brady buries the Wells Report in court it will be known as the "I should have paid attention to high school physics" ball.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Brady Rings.JPG

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
After Brady buries the Wells Report in court it will be known as the "I should have paid attention to high school physics" ball.

Well if he does bury the Wells Report that ball isn't worth $25,000 - I'm sure those two Patriot fans are hoping for a guilty verdict...

Reaction Score
I'll bet that's why they are cashing out now. In the unlikely event Goodell eliminates the suspension the ball's value will drop immediately so they have to hope that good old Roger digs in his heels. That seems virtually certain because he's in too deep. Goodell will either uphold the suspension or cut it by a game or two. So, by the time the case gets to court and the defense gets to actually attack the pathetically weak science behind the report via independent analyses like the one from AEI as well as their own paid experts, the ball will have been sold and whatever schmuck pays a fortune for it will be left holding the bag. Then again, maybe it will be worth even more. Who knows how collectors assign a value to unique things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom