OT- Basketbrawl | The Boneyard

OT- Basketbrawl

Reaction Score
Isn't that a move Calipari teaches? :)

How many game suspension you think that's worth in the NBA?

Reaction Score
Not exactly a throat punch but close enough. Fishy must be proud. I also completely forgot about Terrence Jones. I thought he was going to have a nice NBA career. Guess not.

Reaction Score
I looked up the other guy. I was curious to see if he is American. He played NCAA college ball, was drafted by Alaska, plays for Phoenix. All of these things are based in the Philippines!

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I looked up the other guy. I was curious to see if he is American. He played NCAA college ball, was drafted by Alaska, plays for Phoenix. All of these things are based in the Philippines!

Alaska has an NBA team?

Reaction Score
Alaska has an NBA team?
PBA team. I thought it was interesting that his college was in the NCAA (10 Philippine colleges) and played for “Phoenix” and “Alaska” (both are the names of sponsoring companies).

Reaction Score
First, I thought Terrence Jones was going to be an absolute star. Watch the first 5-10 minutes of us against him in 2011 and he was dominant. Hitting 3's, dunking on people... It's sad that this is where he is now.

Second, I will never understand why basketball players, who tend to be ridiculously large, conditioned athletes, tend to nut punch. It's what I did to my older brother because I had no other advantage. In no means does it condone the clothesline, but you are 6-9 250. A floppy nut punch is the best you've got?

Last edited:

temery

What?
Reaction Score
First, I thought Terrence Jones was going to be an absolute star. Watch the first 5-10 minutes of us against him in 2011 and he was dominant. Hitting 3's, dunking on people... It's sad that this is where he is now.

Second, I will never understand why basketball players, who tend to be ridiculously large, conditioned athletes, tend to nut punch. It's what I did to my much older brother because I had no other advantage. In no means does it condone the clothesline, but you are 6-9 250. A floppy nut punch is the best you've got?

Future NBA sponsor:

Reaction Score

Second, I will never understand why basketball players, who tend to be ridiculously large, conditioned athletes, tend to nut punch. It's what I did to my much older brother because I had no other advantage. In no means does it condone the clothesline, but you are 6-9 250. A floppy nut punch is the best you've got?
I made an account, as said older brother, to say that I do NOT approve of this post, or tactic in general....
Elmer the farmer

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom