OT: Bar at XL | The Boneyard

OT: Bar at XL

Reaction Score
I've never been to the bar at the XL but might go for the Memphis game. How early do you have to get there to get a seat where you can watch the game? Can you stay the whole game?

Reaction Score
I think you have to get in early to get an actual seat vs. standing behind

It's a pretty cool spot and food close by if you want to eat

I've never been to the bar at the XL but might go for the Memphis game. How early do you have to get there to get a seat where you can watch the game? Can you stay the whole game?

Reaction Score
Beer selection is also a little better than rest of XL as well. If you get there 45 min early you should get a good spot. Anything later and you will get in but risk not being able to have a good view of game if that is where you plan to watch whole game from.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
If you plan on being able to focus on the game the bar is a tough spot.

Reaction Score

I watched the whole BU game from there, good beer and stood the whole time but had fun. Good view of the game but I think you need to be standing in line early to get first dibs on the seats in front. If you can it's well worth it - enjoy!

Reaction Score
I watched the whole BU game from there, good beer and stood the whole time but had fun. Good view of the game but I think you need to be standing in line early to get first dibs on the seats in front. If you can it's well worth it - enjoy!

Yep....those people sitting up front in those seats are at the entrances to the XL when the doors open.

Reaction Score
Hour before game time to get a seat at the rail. Otherwise you will be regulated to a table and you won't really be able to see the game well

Reaction Score
Yes, did that exact thing, think I had the mixed, is it 1/2 pulled pork, 1/2 chopped brisket, really good stuff

Pass the time with a sandwich from the Bear's kiosk right behind.

Reaction Score
I don't know about basketball games, but I sat at the rail there for the Christmas concert by Trans Siberian Orchestra. Was told by the ushers that those seats are reserved for handicapped guests & their entourage. Was told that if there were no handicapped visitors, they would be released to the general public 5 minutes before the scheduled start of the show, & then only after my ticket was endorsed at customer services. My wife took both our tickets to customer services & got the endorsement.

Reaction Score
I don't know about basketball games, but I sat at the rail there for the Christmas concert by Trans Siberian Orchestra. Was told by the ushers that those seats are reserved for handicapped guests & their entourage. Was told that if there were no handicapped visitors, they would be released to the general public 5 minutes before the scheduled start of the show, & then only after my ticket was endorsed at customer services. My wife took both our tickets to customer services & got the endorsement.

Not like that for bball games. The singles seats all around the 100 level are for the handicap and an acquaintance

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom