OT Ball family in Lithuania | The Boneyard

OT Ball family in Lithuania

Reaction Score
I couldn’t care less about it, but I do find some sick joy in that Goodman being sent over there by ESPN and the anchors state-side joking about it
Putting up with the Ball's BS aside, "that Goodman" likely skipped out on some snow removal responsibilities and it's about 30 degrees warmer in Lithuania than in New England today.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Honestly, does anybody really care. I feel sorry for the boys. Some time in their life they have to tell the old man to s t . He is going to ruin those kids. I don't hear any NBA teams yelling "please don't go".

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Maybe the old man will get caught in some BS and thrown in a gulag somewhere in Siberia
The guy is so unhinged
Maybe he really is Super John????

Reaction Score
I live in Northern Europe. Let me tell you, those Lithuanians are TOUGH. They know how to play basketball. If the Bals think they are going over there and rip it up, they are in for a big surprise when some big, bad, Lithuanian farm boy stuffs Lemelo into the basket. That little 16 year old is going to be in way over his head.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I may have all the details wrong, because I didn't care enough about the whole deal to actually pay attention, until I realized how idiotic what I was hearing sounded, but today I saw something about the team cancelling some league games to play a bunch of high school kids in games sponsored by the Big Baller Brand so the brothers can get acclimated.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
The Ball dad is probably going to end up in federal prison at some point. The Big Baller Brand company is basically a scam--droves of paying customers have been charged, never received products, and never received any form of customer support. I guess one person who complained was actually called a "small baller" for being angry that like 2 months after ordering, their stuff had yet to arrive. Better Business Bureau (the other BBB) gave them an F rating, and they've been called out in various news outlets for this. I'm sure the deeper folks got into it they'd find law breaking activity in regards to what's happened to consumers.

Reaction Score
Hoping the rest of his kids never get anywhere near the NBA and Lonzo has a short stay.

Reaction Score
I lost interest. Good for Lavar for building a brand, getting on CNN, WWE, that's all pretty cool. The UCLA stunt and Lithuania thing has me feeling bad for the kids

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I live in Northern Europe. Let me tell you, those Lithuanians are TOUGH. They know how to play basketball. If the Bals think they are going over there and rip it up, they are in for a big surprise when some big, bad, Lithuanian farm boy stuffs Lemelo into the basket. That little 16 year old is going to be in way over his head.
lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom