OT: Anyone notice that Uguak's brother is on Loyola-Chicago? | The Boneyard

OT: Anyone notice that Uguak's brother is on Loyola-Chicago?

Reaction Score
Common name? Uh, okay. The basketball playing Uguak attended the same high school in northern Canada as our football Uguak. Got to be brothers or cousins.
Hey just look in the phone book, there's tons of them, right? No wrong!!!

You and the knuckleheads that liked your post need to lighten up or smarten up. I was totally joking when I replied to Pudge that it's a common name.

Reaction Score
You and the knuckleheads that liked your post need to lighten up or smarten up. I was totally joking when I replied to Pudge that it's a common name.

Maybe he got the "like" just because his "funny" was funnier? Talk about a need to "lighten up".

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Hey just look in the phone book, there's tons of them, right? No wrong!!!

Sorry dude, but when I read your posts I think of a very literal guy.

Reaction Score

Sorry dude, but when I read your posts I think of a very literal guy.

Ironically sarcasm is done well by some but not all, it is also understood by some and not all. Literally I think you two will play in our sandbox just fine and avoid
Captain Irony....:D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom