OT: Anybody need a realtor? | The Boneyard

OT: Anybody need a realtor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
hasy6e6u.jpg

I'm now working with Premier Properties National Referral. I have an incredible network of experienced Realtors in all 50 states. If your buying or selling in any city or state shoot me a private message and we can discuss your needs. I would appreciate your business. Thanks everyone!

Mike- GemParty

Reaction Score
I'm a realtor too, pick me, pick me!

Maybe fishy can stage a steel cage death match for all of the other realtors on this board, winner take all. Actually Mike there are some realtor haters on this board too so watch out.

Where's your office located?

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
Very soon I will be in contact. Looking to move over the summer if we find the right property.

GemParty

Reaction Score
I'm sure there are a few of us on the board. You can talk to somebody for years on this board & you wouldn't realize they are your neighbor. My central office is in Miami, FL but I work out of Newington, CT. We do referrals all over the USA, with Realtors in every state. Maybe we will work together in the future! What city do you specialize in BigEastconf?

Reaction Score
I'm sure there are a few of us on the board. You can talk to somebody for years on this board & you wouldn't realize they are your neighbor. My central office is in Miami, FL but I work out of Newington, CT. We do referrals all over the USA, with Realtors in every state. Maybe we will work together in the future! What city do you specialize in BigEastconf?

Cool Mike, we do residential and commercial real estate, based in Farmington, CT. My wife and I have been a team for years.

tdrink

Pessimistic idealist
Reaction Score
Sorry I was on the wrong board. I usually post at the cesspool.

Reaction Score
I am not a real estate agent. I am a master carpenter who specializes in remodeling. I am approached regularly by real estate agents with "great flipping opportunities" on homes. When I crunch the numbers I realize that it would take me 6 months of 10 hour days to make what the agent would make off the sale.

Real estate agents used to have special information that is now readily available on the Internet. I'm not a hater, but I think if the compensation dynamic doesn't change you guys are eventually going the way of travel agents.

Months ago Temry posted info requesting info, there must have been several boneyarders that made negative comments on realtors, that being said, I'm sure that there are some bad apples out there, but IMO, a knowledgeable realtor will guide you through your transaction. You can always buy or sell real estate without a realtor, I know people that have done that successfully, but let the buyer beware. To each his own.

tdrink

Pessimistic idealist
Reaction Score
Months ago Temry posted info requesting info, there must have been several boneyarders that made negative comments on realtors, that being said, I'm sure that there are some bad apples out there, but IMO, a knowledgeable realtor will guide you through your transaction. You can always buy or sell real estate without a realtor, I know people that have done that successfully, but let the buyer beware. To each his own.

I'm sure there were some really good travel agents as well.

Access to information is changing everything.

GemParty

Reaction Score
I'm sure there were some really good travel agents as well.

Access to information is changing everything.

I believe the more information everyone can collect the better. Technology has helped Realtors become stronger also. Smart phones have really impacted our business. There are apps for everything. Beyond just investors, real estate can be very emotional and often a 3rd party is the only way to complete a deal. Yet, savvy FSBOS can do well also. Many people simply don't have the time or knowledge to search, market, compare, or negotiate.

tdrink

Pessimistic idealist
Reaction Score
I believe the more information everyone can collect the better. Technology has helped Realtors become stronger also. Smart phones have really impacted our business. There are apps for everything. Beyond just investors, real estate can be very emotional and often a 3rd party is the only way to complete a deal. Yet, savvy FSBOS can do well also. Many people simply don't have the time or knowledge to search, market, compare, or negotiate.

Information flow has impacted everybody. Didn't mean to have that discussion here and hijack your thread. Discussions that are intended to share and gather information but end up offending large segments of the population belong on the cesspool.

Reaction Score
Information flow has impacted everybody. Didn't mean to have that discussion here and hijack your thread. Discussions that are intended to share and gather information but end up offending large segments of the population belong on the cesspool.
Can't we offend some RealtWhores? I mean, come on, there's only a million of them or so out there. That's not a "large segment."

Here's all you need to know about Realtors: 1. They work for the deal. They don't work for the buyer. They don't work for the seller. They work for the deal.

Did you get that? As long as you remember that, you're good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom