OT Any have Frontier Broadband? | The Boneyard

OT Any have Frontier Broadband?

Reaction Score
Thinking about switching, just stream on two TV's. Very curious to read what the very fine and sophisticated people on this board think.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
It blows, stay away. Get Xfinity if it's an option or Cox. I have the 100Mbs down/up and it's horrible cuts out all the time and I use DirectTV Now.

Reaction Score
I much prefer Frontier TV to Xfinity, but the Broadband seems hit or miss. I'm currently paying for Xfinity TV, where I feel the picture is sub-standard, but the Internet is a rock solid 300/14 Speedtest. My stupid router is in the basement with other electronics but it feeds a Moca signal back to Coax so I bought 2 adapters. One feeds a hard wire in the LR at 295 Speedtest!!! And the other upstairs feeds an access point on the 3rd floor. Total coverage with minimal signal loss.

Reaction Score
I much prefer Frontier TV to Xfinity, but the Broadband seems hit or miss. I'm currently paying for Xfinity TV, where I feel the picture is sub-standard, but the Internet is a rock solid 300/14 Speedtest. My stupid router is in the basement with other electronics but it feeds a Moca signal back to Coax so I bought 2 adapters. One feeds a hard wire in the LR at 295 Speedtest!!! And the other upstairs feeds an access point on the 3rd floor. Total coverage with minimal signal loss.

What county are you in Jim? Might make a difference

Reaction Score
You prefer Frontier TV to Xfinity? Really? Lol. Curious what you like better otter than the substandard picture you reference.

Reaction Score
Have Frontier at home Xfinity in a summer home. Prefer Frontier by a wide margin.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom