OT - Another Year for WVA's Holgo | The Boneyard

OT - Another Year for WVA's Holgo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://www.wvusports.com/blogs.cfm?blog=footballBlog&story=24714

>>We have high expectations at West Virginia University for success on and off the field and as Coach Holgorsen has acknowledged to me, we are not meeting those expectations on the field. Coach Holgorsen and I met at length and reviewed this past season. We discussed the coaching staff, recruiting, player development, strength and conditioning, academic support, facilities, in short, all the components that make up a successful program. We are working diligently to improve our capabilities in all of these areas.

I strongly believe in our coaching staff, including the work that our strength and conditioning staff is doing. In my opinion, continuity is the key ingredient that will bring our football program back to the high level that Mountaineer fans expect.<<

Reaction Score
surprised you threw the OT in there medic; at the point where every opening and non-opening affects UConn, no?

Reaction Score
http://www.wvusports.com/blogs.cfm?blog=footballBlog&story=24714

>>We have high expectations at West Virginia University for success on and off the field and as Coach Holgorsen has acknowledged to me, we are not meeting those expectations on the field. Coach Holgorsen and I met at length and reviewed this past season. We discussed the coaching staff, recruiting, player development, strength and conditioning, academic support, facilities, in short, all the components that make up a successful program. We are working diligently to improve our capabilities in all of these areas.

I strongly believe in our coaching staff, including the work that our strength and conditioning staff is doing. In my opinion, continuity is the key ingredient that will bring our football program back to the high level that Mountaineer fans expect.<<

That's what happens when you have a reported $11MM buyout

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
It was embarrassing to have to root for this cesspool of an athletic program and its idiot fanbase. Good riddance to both.

Reaction Score
It was embarrassing to have to root for this cesspool of an athletic program and its idiot fanbase. Good riddance to both.
Why the vitriol? Thought they did some heavy lifting for the Big East on the football side? Is there some side story as to the cesspool comment?

Reaction Score
WVU not perfect but the way their administration & fans dealt with Jazz situation was above and beyond the call. They don't deserve to be lumped in with BCU and SUNJ

Reaction Score
WVU not perfect but the way their administration & fans dealt with Jazz situation was above and beyond the call. They don't deserve to be lumped in with BCU and SUNJ
???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate