OT - Another disagreement about height! | The Boneyard

OT - Another disagreement about height!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
Over the years, there has been some fun disagreement on the BY about the true height of some of our favorite Huskies.

If you permit me a personal indulgence, the issue has now reared it's ugly head in my own family! :(

Wednesday, my youngest girl gave birth to her first child, a daughter. Beighla's birth height was announced publicly by our son-in-law as being 20.5".

Shortly thereafter, Alyssa wrote and said no, her actual height is 21".

I'll let the kids figure this one out. I'm just grateful for a safe and healthy delivery.

Whew - 3rd granddaughter in 28 months! :):):)

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Over the years, there has been some fun disagreement on the BY about the true height of some of our favorite Huskies.

If you permit me a personal indulgence, the issue has now reared it's ugly head in my own family! :(

Wednesday, my youngest girl gave birth to her first child, a daughter. Beighla's birth height was announced publicly by our son-in-law as being 20.5".

I'll let the kids figure this one out. I'm just grateful for a safe and healthy delivery.

And using Boneyard experience and logic, to find her true height, you need to find out is what shoes she was wearing at birth. ;)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

Congratulations, grandchildren are always special. Anyone who has grans know that we let them get away with "stuff" we never let their parents do. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Congratulations!!

The only true way to measure her is to see her in a team photo relative to Geno.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score

You've got a bigger issue: Persuading Boneyarders and others how to spell or pronounce little Beighla's name.

Ask Azure' Stevens. Read about Steph Dolson, Jewel LLoyd, and coaches Muffitt. Summit, Eliot, Daly or Rizotti.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom