OT: Another Dark Comedy: UCONN FOOTBALL | The Boneyard

OT: Another Dark Comedy: UCONN FOOTBALL

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Embrace reality, dump football or retreat a Division or 2.

Handwriting: Mike Anthony: Dan Hurley and Randy Edsall Still Haven't Signed Their Contracts, A Sign Of Complicated Times At UConn

For me, the Edsall guy, sweet Revenge. Jilted lover gives louse social disease on his way down to Div. II.

But, then, I'm just a casual observer of this stuff. Put a dome on it and sell it to a hockey team like the Husky Puckers, a whole new NHL franchise.
It may be funny, but I ain't laughin'.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Movement is expected soon on the Ollie front with the NCAA’s delivery of a notice of allegations.

An interesting tidbit in there.

Oh what a tease, but I don't want my spaghetti sauce burning so I gotta go for now.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

Handwriting: Mike Anthony: Dan Hurley and Randy Edsall Still Haven't Signed Their Contracts, A Sign Of Complicated Times At UConn

For me, the Edsall guy, sweet Revenge. Jilted lover gives louse social disease on his way down to Div. II.

But, then, I'm just a casual observer of this stuff. Put a dome on it and sell it to a hockey team like the Husky Puckers, a whole new NHL franchise.

They could join the CAA for football only.......old Yankee conference foes like New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Maine, plus nearby schools like Albany and Stonybrook.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
They could join the CAA for football only..old Yankee conference foes like New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Maine, plus nearby schools like Albany and Stonybrook.

Exactly ... crazy to chase P5 paychecks.

Reaction Score

Sir Lancalot of the Mounts --huh? The whole money pit of Uconn FB is hard to understand. Obviously I'm not a FB fan. However when I lived in Arkansas and Okla I was a fan.
At this point in history I have doubts that Uconn will ever truly be a top FB school. Interestingly, I may have said the same thing in 1979 about WCBB.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom