OT: Annual Right of Passage | The Boneyard

OT: Annual Right of Passage

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Whether it's at work, school, church or outside you local big box store, you should have bought at least a dozen boxes of girl scout cookies by now. Everyone has their favorites.

For me it's the Tagalongs (refrigerated of course), Thin Mints (also refrigerated) and Do-si-dos. Not a fan of coconut so Samoas are off the board. You only buy Trefoils for guests who you don't really like. Lemon ups are alright for an afternoon snack. S'mores aren't worth the plus up on the price. Toffe-tastic aren't bad but I abstain because their gluten free.

Top 3

Tagalongs
Thin Mints
Do-si-dos

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Are Tagalongs the peanut butter ones? Then those. All the rest are not really worth bothering with.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Thin Mints and Tagalongs forever, but if you haven't tried the Thanks-a-lots yet you're missing out.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Thin Mints

Samoas

Everything else (although I haven't tried the S'mores and I ordered some this year so we'll see)

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
not to sideways the thread, but to sideways the thread, stop and shop chunky chocolate chip cookies, $2/13 ounce package, are insanely good, if there are any left when you go to that store. #cookiemonsterapproved.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Whether it's at work, school, church or outside you local big box store, you should have bought at least a dozen boxes of girl scout cookies by now. Everyone has their favorites.

For me it's the Tagalongs (refrigerated of course), Thin Mints (also refrigerated) and Do-si-dos. Not a fan of coconut so Samoas are off the board. You only buy Trefoils for guests who you don't really like. Lemon ups are alright for an afternoon snack. S'mores aren't worth the plus up on the price. Toffe-tastic aren't bad but I abstain because their gluten free.

Top 3

Tagalongs
Thin Mints
Do-si-dos
I love Trefoils. Second only to thin mints imo. To each his own I guess.

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
Tagalongs
Thin Mints
Samoas

All go directly in the freezer upon entering the house and get eaten by the sleeve.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
*Rite, not right

Tagalongs were good until they started using wax instead of chocolate.

Do-si-dos are the only ones I eat any more.

Reaction Score
Tagalongs and Samoas. Not even a big coconut fan - but it works in Samoas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom