OT Angry Panthers fan | The Boneyard

OT Angry Panthers fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is this real? Funny regardless.

At first I thought it was then I see that there are a bunch of Angry Grandpa videos guess someone has a lot of time and cash on their hands to destroy their HD tv lol.

Reaction Score
Yeah, with the size of that channel, the TV is just budgeted in. Kind of a waste of time from that perspective.

Reaction Score
At first I thought it was then I see that there are a bunch of Angry Grandpa videos guess someone has a lot of time and cash on their hands to destroy their HD tv lol.
I am wondering, I don't know. A lot of you tubes now have advertisement lead in's. Was this something fabricated by a professional you tube producer to get more hits and up their advertising revenue? If that is the case the sacrifice of the TV may just be a business expense. I am real skeptical of any thing I see online these days.

Reaction Score
I am wondering, I don't know. A lot of you tubes now have advertisement lead in's. Was this something fabricated by a professional you tube producer to get more hits and up their advertising revenue? If that is the case the sacrifice of the TV may just be a business expense. I am real skeptical of any thing I see online these days.

It's a channel called the Angry Grandpa Show. He destroys stuff and they have over 2 million subscribers. It's very much a small business venture in that sense. One video getting 1 million views can be worth a few thousand dollars.

Reaction Score
It's a channel called the Angry Grandpa Show. He destroys stuff and they have over 2 million subscribers. It's very much a small business venture in that sense. One video getting 1 million views can be worth a few thousand dollars.

Regardless its still funny as hell, there is another one called Psycho kid.

Reaction Score
Regardless its still funny as hell, there is another one called Psycho kid.

Yeah, I mean, there's a reason people subscribe to channels, they find them entertaining. I'm not trashing the channel or anything, it's just not my cup of tea.

Reaction Score
The tone of voice he's talking to his father in, along with the things he's saying to him scream fake. Also, if this was real he probably would've stepped in to stop him way before that. Also, he was conveniently filming right before a momentous play, obviously setting up for a staged freak out. Still amusing nonetheless.

tdrink

Pessimistic idealist
Reaction Score
I must be getting old. I remember when people used to write and tell jokes to be funny.

Now people act like a doosh and have a fake temper tantrum and it gets a billion views (a good percentage of them from my kids.)

If temper tantrums are funny, I should set up a camera at work on a major stress day. Non-stop hilarity.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The tone of voice he's talking to his father in, along with the things he's saying to him scream fake. Also, if this was real he probably would've stepped in to stop him way before that. Also, he was conveniently filming right before a momentous play, obviously setting up for a staged freak out. Still amusing nonetheless.

This is obviously a staged channel (I thought that was obvious), but that is not unusual at all. People film themselves watching big games all the time now. Because they want to go viral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom