OT: Alex Smith ESPN E:60 | The Boneyard

OT: Alex Smith ESPN E:60

Reaction Score
Did anyone watch the E:60 show on Alex Smith? He suffered quite a leg injury with Washington and was close to losing his leg and maybe his life. Quite a story. Weird seeing a leg bend where there is no joint. Reminiscent of Theismann's injury.

Reaction Score
Did anyone watch the E:60 show on Alex Smith? He suffered quite a leg injury with Washington and was close to losing his leg and maybe his life. Quite a story. Weird seeing a leg bend where there is no joint. Reminiscent of Theismann's injury.
[/QUOTE

I saw it. Great piece. Even now, because of the fact that they had to take part of his calf muscle and move it to the front of his leg, his leg is noticeably misshapen.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I couldn’t believe how much they showed. It was graphic! And I also didn’t realize his hospital visit was so serious. You hear about these stories but you never really see them. Geez.

Reaction Score
This seems to be going through the internet. I haven't fact checked and it was sent to be by my 14 year old, but seems to be some impressive coincidences.
  • Injury: Broker right tibia and fibula.
  • Date: November 18.
  • Team: Washington Redskins.
  • Game location: Washington D.C.
  • Opposing team colors: Red, white, blue
  • Yard line: 39.
  • Final Score: 23-21.
  • Caused by: 3-time defensive player of the year (Taylor / Watt).
  • Left tackle: Pro Bowl LT (Jacoby / Williams) off field due to injury.

Reaction Score
This seems to be going through the internet. I haven't fact checked and it was sent to be by my 14 year old, but seems to be some impressive coincidences.
  • Injury: Broker right tibia and fibula.
  • Date: November 18.
  • Team: Washington Redskins.
  • Game location: Washington D.C.
  • Opposing team colors: Red, white, blue
  • Yard line: 39.
  • Final Score: 23-21.
  • Caused by: 3-time defensive player of the year (Taylor / Watt).
  • Left tackle: Pro Bowl LT (Jacoby / Williams) off field due to injury.
I did not fact check either but the coincidences are unreal. Hard to believe that he will ever play again but that is his goal. I believe it was Urban Meyer that said he was as tough as a $2 steak.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom