OT Aaliyah Edwards | The Boneyard

OT Aaliyah Edwards

Reaction Score
In the, “It’s a small world,” category.

I am currently in Vienna, Austria attending a Bruce Springsteen concert. While waiting in line I got in an extended conversation with a gentleman from Canada. We got around to the University of Connecticut, and his eyes lit up and he said, “You wouldn’t happen to follow women’s basketball would you? I assured him I did, and he asked if I knew of Aaliyah Edwards. He claimed that she literally lives on his street, and they are very friendly neighbors. He then proceeded to pull out his phone and show me numerous pictures of Aaliyah hanging out with him and his young child. He also talked about the basketball camp that she was putting on in their hometown.

Reaction Score
In the, “It’s a small world,” category.

I am currently in Vienna, Austria attending a Bruce Springsteen concert. While waiting in line I got in an extended conversation with a gentleman from Canada. We got around to the University of Connecticut, and his eyes lit up and he said, “You wouldn’t happen to follow women’s basketball would you? I assured him I did, and he asked if I knew of Aaliyah Edwards. He claimed that she literally lives on his street, and they are very friendly neighbors. He then proceeded to pull out his phone and show me numerous pictures of Aaliyah hanging out with him and his young child. He also talked about the basketball camp that she was putting on in their hometown.
Lucky him! And lucky you!

Let’s hope AE brings back the Glory Days, taking home #12 with a last chance power drive…

Hope you enjoyed the show

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom