OT 52 year old Jordan vs Lebron today | The Boneyard

OT 52 year old Jordan vs Lebron today

Status
Not open for further replies.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Winner takes ball right?? I'm assuming so. So...whoever gets the ball first wins. Lol

In all seriousness...no way Jordan could beat LeBron right now.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
I suspect the only reason they employ Bayless is so that they have someone who can, at times, be more stupid than Stephen A. Smith.
I think they hired Smith because their target audience is a dumber than a box of rocks and he is the only person they found that is more stupid than those rocks. It allows the rocks to feel superior.

Reaction Score
Bayless is such a troll and Smith is quite possibly the most annoying human being ever, I have no clue how people watch that garbage. Iman Shumpert would destroy Jordan.

Reaction Score
They actually get paid for that. Just amazed that anyone watches them.

Reaction Score
Bayless is such a troll and Smith is quite possibly the most annoying human being ever, I have no clue how people watch that garbage. Iman Shumpert would destroy Jordan.

I hope Bayless is a troll, otherwise good lord. I also hope Steven A is a troll. Either way both guys take sports way to seriously on air. I'm 99.9% sure it is an act.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
I agree that Bayless and Smith are super annoying.

HOWEVAH (see what I did there?)

I believe I heard that Jordan beat Gerald Henderson and/or Michael Kidd Gilchrist 1 on 1 recently. (Jordan was completely gassed afterwards and sore as hell the next day.) Shumpert isn't THAT much better than those guys. So to say he'd destroy Jordan is a little much.

Reaction Score
I'm gonna have to agree with the 34% on this one....LOVE MJ. Lebron aint close. now or ever.

On a side note. MJ has massive hands. Phil Jackson has often talked about thats part of what made him so great. He could just palm the ball in midair and change directions with one hand/ ball fake with one hand etc.

Look at how his hand just engulfs Lebron's in that video still.

Reaction Score
I suspect the only reason they employ Bayless is so that they have someone who can, at times, be more stupid than Stephen A. Smith.
I think they hired Smith because their target audience is a dumber than a box of rocks and he is the only person they found that is more stupid than those rocks. It allows the rocks to feel superior.
I actually found out at a sports broadcasting seminar that the reason they employ Bayless and Smith are because they have no problem taking stupid sides on things, and in turn, that attracts viewers either to argue with their ideas or to see what they are going to say next. Thought that was interesting

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I'm gonna have to agree with the 34% on this one....LOVE MJ. Lebron aint close. now or ever.

On a side note. MJ has massive hands. Phil Jackson has often talked about thats part of what made him so great. He could just palm the ball in midair and change directions with one hand/ ball fake with one hand etc.

Look at how his hand just engulfs Lebron's in that video still.

Yeah, no offense, but I may never trust anything basketball-related you ever say, ever again. LeBron would wipe the floor with MJ.

Reaction Score
Yeah, no offense, but I may never trust anything basketball-related you ever say, ever again. LeBron would wipe the floor with MJ.

Obviously he would right now. If you couldn't tell I was kidding then you're obviously being way too serious about this. Calm down Jesus.

I don't think anyone would be dumb enough to think that Lebron would wipe the floor with mj in his playing days so I'm going to assume you meant right now. To which I say. Duh. Mj is 52

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Skip just says things for reactions just like this one. We are not talking about Skip and ESPN on a forum, I'm sure First Take brings in plenty of money for ESPN.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Obviously he would right now. If you couldn't tell I was kidding then you're obviously being way too serious about this. Calm down Jesus.

I don't think anyone would be dumb enough to think that Lebron would wipe the floor with mj in his playing days so I'm going to assume you meant right now. To which I say. Duh. Mj is 52

Calmer than you are, Dude.

Skip Bayless made an asinine comment. 34% of idiots polled agreed with it. You appeared to as well. Obviously you didn't read what we were discussing or were making a joke without indicating sarcasm. I still can't tell which. In any event, I'm glad you live on Planet Earth! Not sure where that 34% lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom