2025 Recruiting: - OT 2025 Jaylen Harrell to Announce Today | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: OT 2025 Jaylen Harrell to Announce Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Jaylen is the stocky John Bagley type guard that is fringe 100 with a great deep stroke that plays with Expressions with Aristode. 7/1 is his stated announcement date and we may see him as an opponent since the primary schools are Providence, Xavier, and Rutgers, and Providence seems to have an inside track. Kim English is assembling a roster that will compete at the top of the league. 2 powerful centers now on board, 2025 #31 Jamir Jones 6'6, and now possibly #103 Harrell.

Reaction Score
Jaylen is the stocky John Bagley type guard that is fringe 100 with a great deep stroke that plays with Expressions with Aristode. 7/1 is his stated announcement date and we may see him as an opponent since the primary schools are Providence, Xavier, and Rutgers, and Providence seems to have an inside track. Kim English is assembling a roster that will compete at the top of the league. 2 powerful centers now on board, 2025 #31 Jamir Jones 6'6, and now possibly #103 Harrell.
love the John Bagley reference :)

Reaction Score
Won't be long until a P4 poaches Kim English if he keeps doing what he's doing

Reaction Score
Won't be long until a P4 poaches Kim English if he keeps doing what he's doing
people said the same thing about wright, mcdermott, miller, cooley, smart. isnt willard the only successful BE coach that's left for the p4 recently?

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
people said the same thing about wright, mcdermott, miller, cooley, smart. isnt willard the only successful BE coach that's left for the p4 recently?
And Hurley

Reaction Score
I've stood next to Nowell. He's a normal person who undoubtedly is strong and physical. You wouldn't mistake Nowell for Jerome Bettis.
Have you stood next to John Bagley?

Reaction Score
I'd tell you we're getting one heck of a basketball player. Not a prototypical one, but an outstanding player.
Bagley was an excellent player. Nowell has a lot to prove in order to equate them as players. But the heights and builds are similar. Nowell is a bowling ball specimen.

Reaction Score
I know we're after bigger fish and were never really involved with Harrell at all, but I'd honestly have taken this kid in a second. I think he's gonna be a high-level player by his sophomore season and a first-round pick by the time he's a junior.

Reaction Score

"I chose Providence because It felt like a family over there," he said. "I love the coaching staff and I feel like Kim is my big brother. We feel like we have a good shot at winning a national championship."

English is on a roll lately. He must be some kind of recruiter to convince a kid PC has a chance to win a national championship. Lol

Reaction Score
Have you stood next to John Bagley?
I have, used to work out with him at the old brick Gold’s Gym in Fairfield, that later became Edge Fitness. Nice guy we used talk all the time. Said he had a business out in the Chicago area, traveled a lot.

Reaction Score
I would
What if I told you Nowell might end up being a taller and stronger John Bagley?
I would say not that likely. Badly was a tremendous player with a long long NBA career

Reaction Score
I would

I would say not that likely. Badly was a tremendous player with a long long NBA career
I didn’t say anything about the quality of player or the length of their career, though. Nowell is actually an excellent physical comparison to Bagley.

Reaction Score
I didn’t say anything about the quality of player or the length of their career, though. Nowell is actually an excellent physical comparison to Bagley.
Nowell obviously has a great deal to prove that he would belong in the conversation with that caliber of player. But the physical similarities are definitely there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom