OT: 2 Book of Mormon Tickets for Sale | The Boneyard

OT: 2 Book of Mormon Tickets for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have 2 Book of Mormon tickets available for Wednesday, May 21 at 7:00 PM on Broadway in NY City.

My first time to a Broadway show has been cancelled due to a bum hip (tough to get old)

They are 4th row orchestra seats and cost me $335. I will let them go for $300.

Being aisle seats, in the 4th row, there will be one or two scenes that you will have an issue seeing the right side of those scenes.

My sister has been to over a dozen shows, with 4 or 5 times having seats like these, and she said it is really a non issue. You will be so amazed by the show, those few scenes will not matter, so I'm told.

I'm in West Hartford for the locals and can mail tickets (for Paypal payment) for others.

Send me a PM if you or someone you know are interested.

Reaction Score
A great play!!! I may have sat there, on the advice of the ticket office and the seats were fine.

Reaction Score
I have 2 Book of Mormon tickets available for Wednesday, May 21 at 7:00 PM on Broadway in NY City.

My first time to a Broadway show has been cancelled due to a bum hip (tough to get old)

Being aisle seats, in the 4th row, there will be one or two scenes that you will have an issue seeing the right side of those scenes.

My sister has been to over a dozen shows, with 4 or 5 times having seats like these, and she said it is really a non issue. You will be so amazed by the show, those few scenes will not matter, so I'm told.

I'm in West Hartford for the locals and can mail tickets (for Paypal payment) for others.

Send me a PM if you or someone you know are interested.[/quote

I don't know how to send a PM, but I am interested. $200.00 total. Let me know how to send a PM.

Reaction Score

Look at the top right of your screen...you will see INBOX with a red 1 above it. Click on it and you will see a message from me.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Absoutely the funniest show I've ever seen... would see it again if given the chance!

Reaction Score

Hope you find someone to take the tickets. But more importantly, hope you heal and recover in time for Friday August 29th!!! Although something tells me you're just angling for the seats in front of the red line ... :cool:

Seriously ... hope it's not serious and we see you opening night!

Reaction Score
Nothing will keep Sportsart away from The Rent for BYU!! BTW, My wife and I really loved the show. Someone grab these tix. You'll thank me later.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Book of Mormon at the Bushnell was fantastic(even from my cheap seats in the back), can only imagine it would be better on Broadway. Whoever buys these tickets will be very glad they did!

Reaction Score
Book of Mormon at the Bushnell was fantastic(even from my cheap seats in the back), can only imagine it would be better on Broadway. Whoever buys these tickets will be very glad they did!

Worthless trivia----the star/lead actor in the road company is a Stamford kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom