Not open for further replies.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
1000x563

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
For those of you who may not know, the dude with the rubber face will still be a legend after tonight.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
That was fun. Glad I watched it live.

I jus got home after a planes, trains and automobiles kind of day. Was it awesome live? Or did you watch on TV?

I'm jealous either way.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I jus got home after a planes, trains and automobiles kind of day. Was it awesome live? Or did you watch on TV?

I'm jealous either way.
Sorry, I went to a BWW to watch it. I said live because I usually don't see the fights until the next day or when they get replayed on FS1 or FS2.

Reaction Score
There were some good fights on that card.
Rockhold over Weidman was huge. There needs to be a rematch there. Weidman had crushed everyone he faced until last night.

And of course, The Notorious Connor McGregor just knocks people out. If you haven't seen it, Fox Sports did a 6 episode series covering McGregor's come back from injury a couple years ago, leading into the first scheduled fight w/Aldo (that Mendes ended up taking when Aldo was injured). You can find all episodes on YouTube, It's pretty good.

This should set things up for a fight between McGregor and Frankie Edgar, who KO'd Mendes Friday night in the 1st round. Don't be surprised if that one ends up happening in Dublin

Aldo is a legend, you just can't make a mistake against McGregor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom