OSU UConn Tickets available on uconnhuskies.com | The Boneyard

OSU UConn Tickets available on uconnhuskies.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Was lucky enough to be handed a pair of tickets to the OSU game at work yesterday. Sometimes I really love my job.

Reaction Score
BUMP they just released more tickets

I assume OSU's crappy record means their fans aren't coming. I'd love to take my daughter to the game, but the thought of sitting with a bunch of Buckeyes is too much for me.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I'd love to take my daughter to the game, but the thought of sitting with a bunch of Buckeyes is too much for me.
Why? You've never sat next to or near fans from the opposing team before? What do you expect to happen?

I'll be in the back row of the OSU section, dressed in full UConn garb, screaming my lungs out as usual. Hoping that I see some of the guys who taunted me and my buddies on our way into Tropicana Field on March 27, 1999 for their [since vacated] semifinal appearance against us...

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Why? You've never sat next to or near fans from the opposing team before? What do you expect to happen?

I'll be in the back row of the OSU section, dressed in full UConn garb, screaming my lungs out as usual. Hoping that I see some of the guys who taunted me and my buddies on our way into Tropicana Field on March 27, 1999 for their [since vacated] semifinal appearance against us...
Just say "LOL Scoonie Penn" to every buckeye around you. They will give you wide berth after.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
FWIW, there are presently two singles in Section 6, one directly in front of the other. That's a chair back section, and I'm pretty sure it's not a visiting fan section. If those were available when I bought my tickets a couple weeks ago I would have grabbed them in a heartbeat.

Reaction Score

My daughter is 8, so don't want to expose her to heckling from away fans. Buckeyes are notoriously bad fans....

Curiouser
Reaction Score
My daughter is 8, so don't want to expose her to heckling from away fans. Buckeyes are notoriously bad fans....
Wow, to each their own, but I've brought all my girls to games at MSG, Civic Center and Gampel since they were toddlers and have sat among fans of the other team numerous times. I'd be shocked if that was an issue.

Reaction Score
Wow, to each their own, but I've brought all my girls to games at MSG, Civic Center and Gampel since they were toddlers and have sat among fans of the other team numerous times. I'd be shocked if that was an issue.

Yeah, I can second that. I doubt there are many Ohio State fans there, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom