OSU - Scary | The Boneyard

OSU - Scary

Status
Not open for further replies.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
Since I am probably closer to his age than yours, it's not that bad. Just hope you can put on those duds at that age when you reach it.
Mind you our coach could probably spot him 20 in a game of 1 on 1 to 21 and still win it, so what are we concerned about again?

(And yes, I dropped 30 lbs to be able to hike this past summer. I made all 80 miles or so in the 7 days I allotted, and came through fine. Hoping next year to tackle the Wonderland Trail as it has been on the radar for a long time and 60 is quickly approaching... we all die at 60 right?)

Reaction Score
V
Thad Matta looks like a fraggle rock character with a W.C. Field's nose.
that right eyebrow up almost looks like it was a surprise candid photo. Wonder if he sneaks into the locker room after all the games and tries on the sweaty uni's? Are we even sure that's the men's locker room? Just sayin

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
In Coach's defense if you hide his head he doesn't look that bad for his age.

That's exactly what I was thinking. In fact, I thought it was one of those gimmick cutout photography things where you stick just your head through.

Reaction Score
He's only 49. He's looked 60 since he was 40.

S***, I didn't believe you so I looked it up, and somehow, he is 49.

Honest to God, when I opened this thread and saw only the photo without the caption, I thought it was John Havlicek. "Why is this old guy dressing up in an OSU jersey? Must be a famous alum" was my thought process.

(Havlicek is 76, for those wondering).

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
He and Greg Oden are like peas in a pod. When they were together in 2007, Oden was 19 going on 40, and Matta was 39 going on 60.

Seriously, Thad Matta was 39 the year OSU went to the championship game. Unbelievable.
A male buttaface I guess.

Reaction Score
Since I am probably closer to his age than yours, it's not that bad. Just hope you can put on those duds at that age when you reach it.
Mind you our coach could probably spot him 20 in a game of 1 on 1 to 21 and still win it, so what are we concerned about again?

(And yes, I dropped 30 lbs to be able to hike this past summer. I made all 80 miles or so in the 7 days I allotted, and came through fine. Hoping next year to tackle the Wonderland Trail as it has been on the radar for a long time and 60 is quickly approaching... we all die at 60 right?)
No, we don't die at 60. But living can be pretty tough. You'll have aches and pains you never had before. And your golf game goes right to the red tees.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
No, we don't die at 60. But living can be pretty tough. You'll have aches and pains you never had before. And your golf game goes right to the red tees.

Speak for yourself. 60 and can still bomb 260 yds.

But I do have to piss more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog