Oregon Pre-Game Videos | The Boneyard

Oregon Pre-Game Videos

Reaction Score
Geno is funny. Lots of very complimentary stuff to say about Sabrina, plus: "If she didn't give us the idea that she wasn't going to make up her mind until she was a sophomore in college, we might have kept recruiting her. I've never seen someone take that long to make up their mind."

Reaction Score
According to Geno, Uconn will most likely not win tomorrow because he said for Uconn to win, all 5 players have to play really really well, which I don't think has happened yet in any game this year.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I know it's a longshot pv...
But if they do...all five (or 7) play well
It could be very interesting.

Big Mick

The all knowing Mick
Reaction Score
According to Geno, Uconn will most likely not win tomorrow because he said for Uconn to win, all 5 players have to play really really well, which I don't think has happened yet in any game this year.

Here's how to judge if he means that: Kyla starts and gets her 4 minutes; which means he believes that the team "still" needs that to settle down. In that scenario, his "most likely" prediction has a good chance of coming true, albeit with a little push.

Should: Start Anna and bring in Aubrey as needed; then, rotate those six for best option to get the win.

Not a criticism - If Kyla does start, it just means that Geno is playing the long game.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Rebecca on the half time show of the US game dissected Megan's game. When she has her feet and hands fixed, she is money but only 20% when shooting jumpers off the dribble. Ouch.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
If anyone had not reduced their preseason expectations for this team, you have to come away from this Geno chat somewhat deflated...no?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
If anyone had not reduced their preseason expectations for this team, you have to come away from this Geno chat somewhat deflated...no?

Nice warning. Won't listen then.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Here's how to judge if he means that: Kyla starts and gets her 4 minutes; which means he believes that the team "still" needs that to settle down. In that scenario, his "most likely" prediction has a good chance of coming true, albeit with a little push.

Should: Start Anna and bring in Aubrey as needed; then, rotate those six for best option to get the win.

Not a criticism - If Kyla does start, it just means that Geno is playing the long game.
Dunno. He's done this routine with senior back ups before and it’s worked. But I think the rest of the cast was stronger. Obviously they are better with Anna.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Nice warning. Won't listen then.

Actually listened after the warning and nothing he said was inaccurate it any way. Just so insightful. What a pleasure.

Best insight. We are 5 good players who all have to play well to win. That is why having a superstar is so important. It removes the pressure from the others to need to play at their best.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Maybe. But I would say that if anyone's expectations were higher than what we've seen or he described, they were just setting themselves up to be disappointed. Talking about any team, you can have all the 5 star ratings stacked on a team that you want, but if they don't have it in the gut and between the ears it won't matter. That's why depending on and bragging about HS ratings can be fools gold and a mistake.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Maybe. But I would say that if anyone's expectations were higher than what we've seen or he described, they were just setting themselves up to be disappointed. Talking about any team, you can have all the 5 star ratings stacked on a team that you want, but if they don't have it in the gut and between the ears it won't matter. That's why depending on and bragging about HS ratings can be fools gold and a mistake.

I think you and I are agreeing. Not sure, but I think so.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom