Oregon (3) @ UCLA (7) - 2/14/20 | The Boneyard

Oregon (3) @ UCLA (7) - 2/14/20

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
11:00 PM start time here on the East Coast. Ack! That's almost my bedtime. Guess I'll sleep in on Saturday.

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
This game has huge implications all around. An Oregon win helps solidify a #1 seed for the NCAAs and the PAC-12 regular season championship, and with it a #1 seed in the PAC-12 tournament. A UCLA win arguably puts UCLA in the running for an NCAA #1 seed and also puts them in the driver's seat for the PAC-12 championship, since they only meet the Ducks once and will have the tie-breaker. It cannot be stated enough how much UCLA lucked out scheduling wise this season - they got Stanford only once (away) and the Ducks and Beavs only once at home.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I thought UCLA's bubble would have burst a couple of weeks ago. Yet, they continue to win. However, the Bubble deflates a bit tonight as they lose to Oregon by Double Digits.

Reaction Score
I feel Oregon Rolls! I expect Minyon will want to put on a show this weekend back in front of friends and family. Sabrina fresh from the Altobelli Memorial will have the team laser focused on finishing this season on a high note and reaching their goals.

Reaction Score
Also believe Oregon wins comfortably. Just the size difference in both starting front courts gives Oregon too much of an advantage. They just don't have anyone to deal with Sabally and Hebard.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Ducks still have a little payback in mind from losing to UCLA last year at MKA when Ruthy and Taylor Chavez were both out. Oti Gildon started as a 6' (?) post and Lydia Giomi was the bench. Not so fun. Playing well and at "full strength plus" heading down this year's home stretch.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Ducks still have a little payback in mind from losing to UCLA last year at MKA when Ruthy and Taylor Chavez were both out
The "Push Your Teammate in Anger" game. I believe that Oregon led by 22 in that game before folding.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Ducks still have a little payback in mind from losing to UCLA last year at MKA when Ruthy and Taylor Chavez were both out. Oti Gildon started as a 6' (?) post and Lydia Giomi was the bench. Not so fun. Playing well and at "full strength plus" heading down this year's home stretch.
Didn't Oregon get their revenge when they beat UCLA at the Pac-12 tournament?

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Seems like Oregon-UCLA games often go down to the wire. They've had several classic games in the past couple seasons. Keep running into each other in the Pac 12 Tourney too it seems.

Reaction Score
Little used Morgan Yaeger (back issues) was also played some. Coach Graves was whistling past the graveyard going into the season with only 9 players after Nyara's injury. Not being able to spell Sabrina and Maite in the Pac-12 Tournament and the Final Four... well their legs were gone against both Stanford and Baylor by the 4th Quarter. IMO anyway.

Mulder

In Search of One Objective Poster
Reaction Score
The Bruins need to score 15 or more in the 2nd frame to get the crowd into the game.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I am watching it on Pac-12 International You Tube channel.

Not available from within the U.S.
Unless perhaps through a VPN.

Mulder

In Search of One Objective Poster
Reaction Score
"The uploader has not made the video available in your country."

I'm in the good old USA.

Reaction Score
Not available from within the U.S.
Unless perhaps through a VPN.
I get it on youtube, but I also have PAC12 network which I often chromecast.. Youtube and chromecast are both google products.

Reaction Score
You can tell it’s a blowout when the announcers are mostly yammering about other stuff and not bothering to follow the action.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom