OT: - Orange vanilla coke. | The Boneyard

OT: Orange vanilla coke.

Reaction Score
Just showed a sponsorship ad for Orange/vanilla Coke.

Arby's would never do that. Yuk.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Just showed a sponsorship ad for Orange/vanilla Coke.

Arby's would never do that. Yuk.

Saw the ad and immediately thought some cheaper vodka would go great with it. No need to waste good liquor when mixing with pop.

Reaction Score
I've been seeing the commercial everywhere. Has anyone actually tried it? Would be interested to see if its awful haha.

Reaction Score
My daughter was FaceTiming with her cousin today and my brother-in-law came over to the phone and said, “Tell your dad, Orange Vanilla Coke is amazing.” My daughter promptly came and told me.

My brother-in-law and I share an affinity for mixing the various incarnations of Coke Zero with Jack Daniels and Canadian Club.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Weird thing is I was pretty sure they've had this flavor at the Coca Cola museum in Atlanta when I visited like 5 years ago.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
My daughter was FaceTiming with her cousin today and my brother-in-law came over to the phone and said, “Tell your dad, Orange Vanilla Coke is amazing.” My daughter promptly came and told me.

My brother-in-law and I share an affinity for mixing the various incarnations of Coke Zero with Jack Daniels and Canadian Club.

Mix Jack and CC? That's a combo I haven't tried

Reaction Score
I got the full flight of international and domestic Coke samples at Downtown Disney a few weeks ago. Amazing how many are good and how many are just worthless. It’s about 50/50. Some of the international flavor combos just suck so bad you’d never believe they are a real product.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
I actually think it's kinda good. I wouldn't want to drink it all the time but it's a decent change of pace.

Reaction Score
Mix Jack and CC? That's a combo I haven't tried

Well, since I’ve been drinking all day, I won’t argue. What I meant was we mix whiskey with Coke Zero. We don’t mix multiple whiskeys with Coke at the same time.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Well, since I’ve been drinking all day, I won’t argue. What I meant was we mix whiskey with Coke Zero. We don’t mix multiple whiskeys wish Coke at the same time.

Bummer.

Reaction Score
Bummer.

If you want, we’ll do it. Coincidentally, we are meeting on Thursday for a long weekend. I will try and create something drinkable containing both whiskeys. Something tells me, after 4 cocktails, they will all taste fantastic.

Reaction Score
Can confirm: orange Vanilla Coke is very light on the orange, very heavy on the vanilla. Not my cup of tea but your mileage may vary.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score

My drink as well the Coke zero and Jack

Reaction Score
They should bring back Vault.
Soda got weird there for a while. Pepsi Blue. Vault. All the different mountain dews. Then everyone realized how much sugar it was and they were all gone overnight lol

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
And in other parts they call it coke.

Me: I'll have a coke.
Waitress: What flavor?
I know a lot of guys from Georgia and Alabama that say "Cocola" and it's used for any and all variations of soda. Except Mountain Dew. That's just Dew.
I even heard one of them ask a waitress once, "You have and RC cocola?"

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Soda got weird there for a while. Pepsi Blue. Vault. All the different mountain dews. Then everyone realized how much sugar it was and they were all gone overnight lol
My friends and I practically formed a gang based around Mountain Dew Pitch Black. My AIM screen name was mUrF tHe ReMiX12 after Sprite Remix.

I was/still am an idiot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moochi278

Top Bottom