Orange is the New Black | The Boneyard

Orange is the New Black

Reaction Score
Was bored the other night, and noticed OITNB was popped up on my Netlfix queue once again, so figured what-the-hay, I'll watch the first episode. Well, ended up watching 3 episodes that night and was a zombie the next day at work. Very nicely put-together series by Netflix. Wasn't sure what to expect, but it's engrossed me a lot more than I was expecting (not a big fan of the prison-based drama, but this show is a lot more than that). If you have the time and Netflix, it's worth a peek. Give it 2 or 3 episodes though, don't decide with just the first episode.

Reaction Score
Was bored the other night, and noticed OITNB was popped up on my Netlfix queue once again, so figured what-the-hay, I'll watch the first episode. Well, ended up watching 3 episodes that night and was a zombie the next day at work. Very nicely put-together series by Netflix. Wasn't sure what to expect, but it's engrossed me a lot more than I was expecting (not a big fan of the prison-based drama, but this show is a lot more than that). If you have the time and Netflix, it's worth a peek. Give it 2 or 3 episodes though, don't decide with just the first episode.

Totally agree. It's a nice change of pace from the normal prison drama because of the humor. Definitely an enjoyable series.

Reaction Score
Totally agree. It's a nice change of pace from the normal prison drama because of the humor. Definitely an enjoyable series.

Well along in the series now. One thing I like is how Piper is getting more and more sucked into the prison culture, so she is more prisoner than she is the "girl from outside". Also interesting to see how her relationships with people on the outside is becoming increasingly strained, especially with her fiance.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
It took 3 and a half seasons but we finally got background on Ramos and got to see her on the outside. Worth the wait.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Bumping this as I finally got around to it and just finishing season 3. The first two seasons had their moments and overall I was thinking it was OK but not one of Netflix's best. But season three - once Piper started the stinky used prisoner panty business - it's been top shelf.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Just finished the last season. Watch something for 7 years and then it’s gone

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member