OT: - Oral Roberts Kevin Obanor enters portal | The Boneyard

OT: Oral Roberts Kevin Obanor enters portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's my completely uneducated guess and I am a cynic, when someone enters the transfer portal this late in the game, especially someone with a sought-after skill, they already have a destination in mind and that door was selected and opened before the portal was entered.

Reaction Score
It's my completely uneducated guess and I am a cynic, when someone enters the transfer portal this late in the game, especially someone with a sought-after skill, they already have a destination in mind and that door was selected and opened before the portal was entered.
This may also indicate Abmas is keeping his name in the draft

Reaction Score
So sad. I hate how college sports is run. So shady. No more Cinderella’s. I basically watch the tournament to watch Cinderella’s esp during past few years.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Right now Arizona is making a big push. Others interested as of date include, Penn State, Texas Tech, Notre Dame, Gtown, UNC, Texas A&M, Georgia and Arkansas, with more lining up.

Reaction Score
So sad. I hate how college sports is run. So shady. No more Cinderella’s. I basically watch the tournament to watch Cinderella’s esp during past few years.

Oral Roberts wasn’t a Cinderella?
Loyola Chicago a few years ago

Reaction Score
Maybe if I'd bought that $2.99 plastic prayer tower in their bookstore when I stopped to buy an ORU t-shirt in 1982 we'd have a shot at him.

Drove from Agoura, CA, to Binghamton, NY, in my newly purchased 1966 Sunbeam Tiger. What a trip. Must have had Global Warming then too, because it was 104 degrees west of Flagstaff at 10:30 AM but the top was up and the four gallons of water on the passenger's side floor soaked up the heat.............

Reaction Score
100% chance he ends up at UK/Duke/KU
In the mid-70s my closest friend went to ORU in his freshman year, then transferred to KU. As a Connecticut-born and raised Jewish kid, neither school made a lick of sense to me.

Jeff's sister and his kids became a legacy KU family. At the time, however, nobody would have imagined my school (UConn) would win more Natty's in our lifetime.

Reaction Score
Maybe if I'd bought that $2.99 plastic prayer tower in their bookstore when I stopped to buy an ORU t-shirt in 1982 we'd have a shot at him.

Drove from Agoura, CA, to Binghamton, NY, in my newly purchased 1966 Sunbeam Tiger. What a trip. Must have had Global Warming then too, because it was 104 degrees west of Flagstaff at 10:30 AM but the top was up and the four gallons of water on the passenger's side floor soaked up the heat.............
SUNY-B student? Or did you play for the Binghamton Whalers?

Reaction Score
Oral Roberts wasn’t a Cinderella?
Loyola Chicago a few years ago
kids will prob leave now going forward before they can have those kind of years. Doesn’t mean they won’t happen just won’t be nearly as often. P5 has to have every dollar and every player, they are just insatiable.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
kids will prob leave now going forward before they can have those kind of years. Doesn’t mean they won’t happen just won’t be nearly as often. P5 has to have every dollar and every player, they are just insatiable.
You're being miserable for no reason. There were multiple Cinderellas literally last season. Calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom