OT: Opinion: Khem Birch will be projected as a 2012 NBA Lottery Pick by year's end | The Boneyard

OT: Opinion: Khem Birch will be projected as a 2012 NBA Lottery Pick by year's end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just a bold preseason prediction. They got him to reclassify to 2011; doesn't get much pub; he is ubertalented, reminds me of Chris Bosh in terms of height, build, athleticism with more raw talent. will be pitt's highest draft pick ever.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
really? if your said 2 or 3 years from now i would be ok with that. next year lottery pick? you realize the top 12 slots in the lottery will be uk/uconn/unc filled mostly right? the lenght these 3 teams have with skill set it truly amazing. i saw Birch play once in person and once on tv, i wasn't any more impressed with him that others. his lenght i thought was great and that would = longterm sucess with some skill building. his d was good but o was a long way away i thought. steve adams is better right now imo. his game makes me think like this, garbage man josh boone frosh year O and rick jackson frosh year type D...i think u should change your year to 2014 not 2012. just my 2 cents. he will be a nice add for pitt this year. they will be a top 25 team but lose in the sweet 16.

Reaction Score
10 out of the top 25 picks are usually guys from euro that most of us outside of Fran frascillo never heard of. This year will be different with barnes sullinger ect staying an extra year

Reaction Score
really? if your said 2 or 3 years from now i would be ok with that. next year lottery pick? you realize the top 12 slots in the lottery will be uk/uconn/unc filled mostly right? the lenght these 3 teams have with skill set it truly amazing. i saw Birch play once in person and once on tv, i wasn't any more impressed with him that others. his lenght i thought was great and that would = longterm sucess with some skill building. his d was good but o was a long way away i thought. steve adams is better right now imo. his game makes me think like this, garbage man josh boone frosh year O and rick jackson frosh year type D...i think u should change your year to 2014 not 2012. just my 2 cents. he will be a nice add for pitt this year. they will be a top 25 team but lose in the sweet 16.

Saw him play a number of times last two prep school years.........he needs to add a lot of muscle.......AD ate him up in national prep school championship.......complete domination......yeah give him a couple of years and he could be interesting but as pf not the 5

Reaction Score
Just a bold preseason prediction. They got him to reclassify to 2011; doesn't get much pub; he is ubertalented, reminds me of Chris Bosh in terms of height, build, athleticism with more raw talent. will be pitt's highest draft pick ever.

St john's fan here. Congrats on the great independent board btw. Always liked these type better. I think Birch is athletic, but is undersized at 6'8" and needs weight as well as a lot of offensive work. He's not a center and many at his size have more firepower at the upper level of D1. He's nowhere near Bosh height. I don't see him as a lottery pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom