Operation 351 - Season 7 (*) | The Boneyard

Operation 351 - Season 7 (*)

Reaction Score
For those who don't know me, Operation 351 is my personal journey to visit every D1 college basketball site to see a basketball game. My travels are documented on my blog at www.journeyto351.com. When I started 6 years ago, there were a total of 351 D1 schools. That number has changed over the years. We are now at 357 D1 teams with more prospects on the way.

As has been a tradition for the past 6 years, I annually repost a Boneyard quote from Fishy that I rate as one of the funniest in Boneyard history as he commented on my mission:

“You have no chance of doing it. But beyond that, you don’t want to. At some point, you’ll find yourself at Houston Baptist watching them host Incarnate Word wondering just why you threw your life away. Then, you’ll make your way back to your $29 a night hotel room in Cow Dick, Texas, and drown yourself in the toilet.”

I am at now 97 games and going strong!

That being said, this quest will temporarily be put on hold for obvious reasons. Perhaps I can do 3 games in March to get to a 100 games when life begins to get less complicated.

My disappointment is tempered by my excitement for the upcoming Husky season. We are strong and deep!

Looking forward to the Big East tournament at MSG.

Reaction Score
@Greathusky, you've been an inspiration to me! Each season, I keep a google doc with notes for the upcoming season and I now have a "Operation 351" section on where to go next!

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
Still gonna hold out hope for some limited attendance games in SEC or ACC country this season, but these games won't be the same with limited atmospheres, well unless standard attendance is below 5% venue capacity like some places I've been...

Reaction Score
For those who don't know me, Operation 351 is my personal journey to visit every D1 college basketball site to see a basketball game. My travels are documented on my blog at www.journeyto351.com. When I started 6 years ago, there were a total of 351 D1 schools. That number has changed over the years. We are now at 357 D1 teams with more prospects on the way.

As has been a tradition for the past 6 years, I annually repost a Boneyard quote from Fishy that I rate as one of the funniest in Boneyard history as he commented on my mission:

“You have no chance of doing it. But beyond that, you don’t want to. At some point, you’ll find yourself at Houston Baptist watching them host Incarnate Word wondering just why you threw your life away. Then, you’ll make your way back to your $29 a night hotel room in Cow Dick, Texas, and drown yourself in the toilet.”

I am at now 97 games and going strong!

That being said, this quest will temporarily be put on hold for obvious reasons. Perhaps I can do 3 games in March to get to a 100 games when life begins to get less complicated.

My disappointment is tempered by my excitement for the upcoming Husky season. We are strong and deep!

Looking forward to the Big East tournament at MSG.
I glanced at your website, Sir, and I am extremely impressed with your work. Beautiful photos and nice travelogue. My continued viewing will give me something else to do.

Stay safe and keep up the good work.

Reaction Score
I glanced at your website, Sir, and I am extremely impressed with your work. Beautiful photos and nice travelogue. My continued viewing will give me something else to do.

Stay safe and keep up the good work.
I appreciate your kind words!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom