Opening Day! | The Boneyard

Opening Day!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I'm a Man U guy, watching them dominate West Ham. They look in very good form, and Lukaku is a beast. Playing with Pogba he's going to do a lot of damage. Like a taller, faster, much more skilled version of Jozy.

Reaction Score
Pretty entertaining opening week.
Arsenal v Leicester and Watford v Liverpool were goal-a-thons (tough break Liverpool);
Chelsea.... I love it... and they'll be without Cahill and Fabregas, due to red cards, when they play Spurs next Sunday at Wembley;
City, United, Spurs did what was expected;
Nice away point for Swansea @ S'hampton;
Huddersfield Town with an ice debut into the EPL;

United could be dominant this season if JM' can keep his purchased all star team happy with playing time.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Barca is in serious trouble if they can't get the players they're going after. Paulinho I have no idea what he'll bring. But they need to get Dembele and Seri, and possibly coutinho/dybala. They have no left wing, no midfield, and no right back. And that's only they're starting 11. They have no bench either.

Reaction Score
Barca is in serious trouble if they can't get the players they're going after. Paulinho I have no idea what he'll bring. But they need to get Dembele and Seri, and possibly coutinho/dybala. They have no left wing, no midfield, and no right back. And that's only they're starting 11. They have no bench either.

It's seems like they haven't had a really good bench for a while.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I'll take the point away from home for Swansea but the statistics looked bad. Only 4 shots on goal vs 20+ for Southampton is not a good sign. They need to get the Siggy situation dealt with pronto. It's held up any other transactions and that's killing them and will hurt them. Their biggest signing, Mesa (who has a killer stache), didnt even see the pitch and Clement is stated as saying he's not quite ready. That's embarrassing bad.

ManU looked like world beaters on Sunday.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Ok so I'm going with Swansea's 4-0 curb stomp from ManU being a result of ManU being just really good. Swansea was in that game until around the 80th minute when Lukaku scored and then two more goals came pouring in within 2-3 minutes.

Many Swansea fans are jumping off the cliff because of the Siggy sale and recurring nightmares of the Bradley tenure where Swansea would hang tough for a bit and then once they conceded a goal, the flood gates opened up. I'm not there. I'm not sure they'll get someone or a few in to replace Siggy but his leaving was a forgone conclusion for awhile. I still see them staying up once everyone gels a little more. Their defense has gotten better and they just need someone who can get the ball from the midfield to the forwards. Siggy was that man but now they need to move on.

I think ManU runs away with the league this year. They are ridiculously good and they're ability to score off the counterattack is insane.

Reaction Score
ManU is ridiculous. Spurs need help.

Real will run away with la liga. Barca and Atleti are on that razors edge of being old

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom