Open Up Your Heart And Let That Hate Out | The Boneyard

Open Up Your Heart And Let That Hate Out

Who do you hate and why?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Clayton Bigsby (aka Dave Chappelle) boldly said it once at a meeting not far from where our new conference presidents will be meeting tomorrow.

Now that the C-7 is leaving early, and there is no more Big East Tourney ever for us at the best basketball arena ever, D-Day is finally here.

So have at it, vote like a good American and defend your vote. I would have put more options but I had limited number of slots. If I missed a blatant target, write-in votes are welcome.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I hate ESPN. They did this to us. When football is gone, basketball is on public access, the UConn Foundation is receiving half the donations it gets today, and your degree is worth less than one from Central, just remember it was the Worldwide Leader that was responsible for all of it.

Reaction Score
May want to add NCAA leadership.
I can't add, I was limited in slots. But like I said write-ins are welcome. We now have one for ESPN and one for NCAA

Reaction Score
Hate? That's the best you can do man? That's the easy, p-u-s-s-e-y way out more suited for a BC slug or some diseased rat crawling out from under a Rutgers dorm.

Why not a poll on what will be the most important non-conference game for the league next year:
  • Michigan at UConn
  • Cincy vs any of the 3 B1G teams they play next season
  • Houston vs BYU half way through the season
  • Duke at Memphis. If Memphis can do it's part.... and the rest of the league do theirs, than what makes the ACC better football?
  • Temple at Notre Dame early in September. Talk about a statement win!! While NBC & ESPN are poo pooing the Big East. Could that be the most important non-conference game of the season?
  • SMU in their inaugural year in the Big East knocking off A&M or TCU.

Reaction Score
I hate ESPN. They did this to us. When football is gone, basketball is on public access, the UConn Foundation is receiving half the donations it gets today, and your degree is worth less than one from Central, just remember it was the Worldwide Leader that was responsible for all of it.

seriously?

Reaction Score
Hate? That's the best you can do man? That's the easy, p-u-s-s-e-y way out more suited for a BC slug or some diseased rat crawling out from under a Rutgers dorm.

Why not a poll on what will be the most important non-conference game for the league next year:
  • Michigan at UConn
  • Cincy vs any of the 3 B1G teams they play next season
  • Houston vs BYU half way through the season
  • Duke at Memphis. If Memphis can do it's part.... and the rest of the league do theirs, than what makes the ACC better football?
  • Temple at Notre Dame early in September. Talk about a statement win!! While NBC & ESPN are poo pooing the Big East. Could that be the most important non-conference game of the season?
  • SMU in their inaugural year in the Big East knocking off A&M or TCU.
Then start a ducking poll on it instead of clogging up this one.

Reaction Score
Clayton Bigsby (aka Dave Chappelle) boldly said it once at a meeting not far from where our new conference presidents will be meeting tomorrow.

Now that the C-7 is leaving early, and there is no more Big East Tourney ever for us at the best basketball arena ever, D-Day is finally here.

So have at it, vote like a good American and defend your vote. I would have put more options but I had limited number of slots. If I missed a blatant target, write-in votes are welcome.
You need an "all of the above" choice.

Reaction Score
Just waiting for ESPN to announce it's moving out of Bristol to set up shop in Indianapolis.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
I voted for the ACC but I'd strongly consider Hathaway if he was on there.

ElGuapo

What does that mean, in-famous?
Reaction Score
Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1.jpeg

Reaction Score
A poll on who you HATE the most? That's the best you can do? Really?

Hate is what mesage boards were designed for. I vote BC, ACC, C7. Can't decide on the order yet.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I voted for BCU out of habit, but I'm thinking if I could go back and change it I might switch to Pitt. BCU may have been a bunch of holier-than-thou, colluding, backstabbing hypocrites, but their actions didn't kill the Big East, it survived another half-decade after that and was at least a recognizable entity. Pitt was one of the leading voices to turn down the ESPN contract, flirted with the B12 which put ants in WVU's and ND's pants (and Rutgers too, but they were always a twinkle in Delany's eye anyway) and their actions more than anybody else's led to the C7 splitting and the end of the Big East football conference, soon be re-branded with a name nobody will care about.

Reaction Score
Every time you post I feel that the value of a Uconn degree goes down. The value of a degree has nothing to do with the quality of athletics. It is the quality of the graduates. You bring that down a lot.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I voted for the ACC but I'd strongly consider Hathaway if he was on there.

Bingo. Jeff ' Hathaway belongs on this list. His absolute lack of vision to promote UConn athletics further and his move of working for the NCAA for $1 (on UConn's dime) puts him at the top for me.

Richard Blumenthal is another clown who deserves a slot. And ESPN.

My own list would be:
1. Big East "leadership"
2. Jeff Hathaway
3. Richard Blumenthal
4. ESPiN
5. NCAA
6. BC Golden Birdsh1t
7. C-7 deadweights (Providung, Seat n' Hurl, St Joans, DePoop, etc)
8. GDL

Reaction Score
Bingo. Jeff ' Hathaway belongs on this list. His absolute lack of vision to promote UConn athletics further and his move of working for the NCAA for $1 (on UConn's dime) puts him at the top for me.

Richard Blumenthal is another clown who deserves a slot. And ESPN.

My own list would be:
1. Big East "leadership"
2. Jeff Hathaway
3. Richard Blumenthal
4. ESPiN
5. NCAA
6. BC Golden Birdsh1t
7. C-7 deadweights (Providung, Seat n' Hurl, St Joans, DePoop, etc)
8. GDL

you only have one vote, so I hope you voted for Providence HQ.
Write-ins are welcome. Yes, I could have included 15-20 names but my options were limited. Blumenthal and Hathaway were considered when drawing up the list but figured I'd keep it to teams/organizations with write-ins welcome. also all of the above is too easy. We hate them all in varying amounts, Im just looking for most hated.

So far we have officially ESPN with one vote and NCAA with one vote. jbdphi feel free to change yours to write in Hathaway if you want.
Junglehusky if you want your vote changed from BC to Pitt, confirm please.
I'm going to have Tom Moore from Quinnipiac verify results when polling is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom