Open practice today | The Boneyard

Open practice today

Reaction Score
Attended the open practice today with my daughter. Paige was moving fairly well- though it was a shoot around so not too much to judge. A little worried about Liv, who dressed but did partipate in much other than the stretching. She watched with Aubrey and Dorka.

When working on the half court, there were 3 little guys that enjoyed shooting with the oversight of a HOF grandfather (I assume they were Geno’s grandkids).

Tim Fudd lead the crowd in a Huskies cheer. Very sweet.

At one point, the MC interviewed a little girl who said her favorite player was Dorka. Glad she got some love.

E continued to shoot well. Hit a half court shot at the end.

Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
Thanks for the recap, sounds like a fun time! Hopefully it was just precautionary with Liv not practicing much during the open practice.

Reaction Score
Was hoping a UConn fan recorded entire open session, like SC did posting on YouTube.

The NCAA should do this & post officially, again to grow the sport for their own financial benefit. This isn’t rocket science. Sheesh! (as Sue Bird is fond of tweeting)

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Actually, there was a significant migration to Minnesota by Scandinavians largely from Norway.

Reaction Score
I stand corrected: ESPN+ has the full insider broadcast of both open practices.

Reaction Score
Actually, there was a significant migration to Minnesota by Scandinavians largely from Norway.

Two Minnesotans then migrated east- one to Uncasville... one to Storrs.....and now, one of them migrating to Springfield, Mass.,......

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom