Ooh Ooh A Pick Um Contest | The Boneyard

Ooh Ooh A Pick Um Contest

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
The Republican American has come up with a contest which asks you, after a while, to pick the greatest UConner ever. It is described here in the only unblocked(non-subscriber) article I have ever seen.

UConn’s Best Ever? YOU decide!

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
The Republican American has come up with a contest which asks you, after a while, to pick the greatest UConner ever. It is described here in the only unblocked(non-subscriber) article I have ever seen.

UConn’s Best Ever? YOU decide!
I will say this: the Republican has improved its coverage of the UCONN WOMEN THIS YEAR. with great articles by writer Roger Cleveland

CBear01

Plan your work and work your plan
Reaction Score
This is the most rediculous thing I have ever seen. It is so difficult to navigate and to find a way to vote. Notice how the voting numbers drop off dramatically as the list goes down as I'm sure people are just as frustrated with the system.

It's a nice idea (worked a heck a lot better when ESPN did it last year I believe) but the guy/gal behind the building of this "bracket poll" seriously needs to go back to computer school.

Not worth the time. Shame for the Republican, they generally provide decent stories (when you can read them).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom