ONO | The Boneyard

ONO

Reaction Score
I know Oregon isn't currently ranked, but they're still one of the better programs in the country. One of the knocks on Liv has been that she doesn't show up for the better opponents, so I was really happy to see how well she played tonight (and the last few games). I hope she keeps it up, because this is the Liv we've all been hoping to see.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
I thought this was ONO's best game this year and one of her career bests. Unfortunately, it was her and Ducharme out there all alone.

Reaction Score
Liv has been playing with a greater sense of urgency these past few games and it shows. Her defense has been on display for awhile so I was glad to see her do great on both sides of the ball today. The last game she was so disruptive on defense and had numerous blocked shots. I already thought Geno would take a look at another guard via portal but he may take a look at a big too. Ice will be a Freshman and AD and PG would have to prove that they are ready to step in. I know they need to play but if an experienced big wanted to come in that was a good fit not sure Geno would say no.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom