Only way for team to really make to final 4 is Cole | The Boneyard

Only way for team to really make to final 4 is Cole

Reaction Score
Cole is the true key to this team. That’s like most teams. Cole allows us to diversify team play by scoring and play making. We can’t win 6 in a row without Cole. Hoping Jb scores 40 isn’t gonna do it. Team play lead by Cole is our Avenue

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Has he shown he can get the ball to others in scoring positions?
Mama Cole wasn’t wrong... he can’t make the layups for people

I see at least a couple times a game he’ll drop an absolute dime that gets flubbed. He’s not Sharife Cooper but he’s good enough to get the job done.

Reaction Score
Cole is a pretty good player. He needs to be aggressive. I want to see him aggressive from 3 as well as going to the hoop. Gaffney needs to remain aggressive too. These guys have got to play to win rather than play to stay close. We just aren’t quite there. They play slow and methodically. We aren’t Princeton. We have to play with pace and confidence.

Reaction Score
Cole is a pretty good player. He needs to be aggressive. I want to see him aggressive from 3 as well as going to the hoop. Gaffney needs to remain aggressive too. These guys have got to play to win rather than play to stay close. We just aren’t quite there. They play slow and methodically. We aren’t Princeton. We have to play with pace and confidence.
Cole is a really good player. The problem for Cole isn't ability but size. He not only looks small out there, he plays small. He was being pushed around today and Gillespie really exposed his weakness.

Reaction Score
Need to have him come offs the bench honestly. Have starters be:
Bouk, Andre, Martin, Whaley, Sanogo

And bring in Cole off the bench. Idk what it is but he plays more calm off the bench and plays better.

Reaction Score

And bring in Cole off the bench. Idk what it is but he plays more calm off the bench and plays better.
I would start Cole, Bouk, Martin, AJax, and Whaley.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
For a second I thought the OP was in the best pizza thread.

Reaction Score

I agree we should bring Cole off the bench but it has to be Gaffney starting. The spacing with that lineup would be brutal

Reaction Score
Cole is the true key to this team. That’s like most teams. Cole allows us to diversify team play by scoring and play making. We can’t win 6 in a row without Cole. Hoping Jb scores 40 isn’t gonna do it. Team play lead by Cole is our Avenue
Cole was 2-10 today
scappy I’m impressed by your observation.
We are hurting for that secondary outside threat Cole is an obvious choice and gets the minutes but it has to be some else besides.
Boat
Martin
Sonogo
So
It should be Cole but someone in the group of Whaley , Polley Akok,or Gaffney needs to chip in with a dozen .for us to be successful.
Someone made an observation on us being tired .,the reason is their shooters are so good you have to play intense D on that line for the most of the shot clock that’s brutal .
Where we settle for whatever on a long shot clock they always seem to get a good shot sometimes with a tick left. That’s a poised shooting team..

Reaction Score
Final Four? We should be worrying about making the NCAA Tournament at this point. Are you serious or do you just like to pull everyone's chain with these optimistic projections?

Reaction Score
I dont get Gaffney. Im truly at a loss with him. I see him hit some shots and make some drives that are really, really impressive and then he disappears.

Reaction Score
Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom