Only A Sophomore, Linebacker Eddie Hahn Embraces Leadership Role (Putterman) | The Boneyard

Only A Sophomore, Linebacker Eddie Hahn Embraces Leadership Role (Putterman)

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
"Coach Potato?" I know we have a lot of potatoes on this board, but didn't realize some of them were coaches too.

I’m thinking coach potato is just an alias for former HC Diaco

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
He should try and embrace ball carriers and avoid missing tackles... that would be a good first leadership step.
Agreed, a linebacker who doesn't hit is not my first choice for leadership.

Reaction Score
Agreed, a linebacker who doesn't hit is not my first choice for leadership.
Somebody who knows something... thank you. Not impressed by bruises. Any LB worth his salt is beat to crap by end of the game. Add in shoulder stingers, blackouts on hits, head buzzes, cuts and a sundry of nicks... that is the life of an LB. LBs need to be violent people that actually like hitting people. That’s the position and they set the tone.

Reaction Score
Somebody who knows something... thank you. Not impressed by bruises. Any LB worth his salt is beat to crap by end of the game. Add in shoulder stingers, blackouts on hits, head buzzes, cuts and a sundry of nicks... that is the life of an LB. LBs need to be violent people that actually like hitting people. That’s the position and they set the tone.
For the record, he was recruited as a safety, played QB in hs, and weighs 214 according to the roster site.

Also a Diaco guy, for the “Randy’s just playing his own guys” crowd.

His play hasn’t been good by any stretch, but it speaks volumes about the true linebackers on the roster that he’s in this position in the first place.

Reaction Score
For the record, he was recruited as a safety, played QB in hs, and weighs 214 according to the roster site.

Also a Diaco guy, for the “Randy’s just playing his own guys” crowd.

His play hasn’t been good by any stretch, but it speaks volumes about the true linebackers on the roster that he’s in this position in the first place.
Good point. I’m not picking on the kid for trying or for being put in an untenable position with his size and speed. I give him credit. He’s just not an LB either physically or in mentality. You need rapid dogs on D.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom