Only a 2 pt favorite vs. Seton Hall.. | The Boneyard

Only a 2 pt favorite vs. Seton Hall..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What's the home venue worth to SH?? 3 pts maybe? We just have to put a lid on Pope. Who's going to put the clamps on him??

Reaction Score
What's the home venue worth to SH?? 3 pts maybe? We just have to put a lid on Pope. Who's going to put the clamps on him??
Lots of bodies to throw at him. A combination of Alex and Andre leaning on him for 40 minutes should work.

Reaction Score
Release the WolfKraken!

I doubt they'll unbolt that vault any time soon. I'm sure they'll rotate all our bigs (AO, AD & TO) on him throughout the game.

I bet they'll try to attack him on the other end by feeding AO and AD in the post to get him in early foul trouble. We'll also likely see them drive our guards (Bazz, Boat and Lamb) right at him.

I've not seen SH play, but seeing the magnitude of this game for them, I'm sure they're going to go out and play us like it's the BET Championship. They've not had a relevant game like this in...hum...maybe over a decade. It's their chance to establish themselves as a BE contender and a major player on the national level.

Our guys better bring their A game or something close to it. I'm not saying I'm worried, but don't see this one as a likely W like I did when I first saw the schedule back a few months ago.

Reaction Score
No problem, he's got this.

teenwolf-reverse-dunk.jpg

Reaction Score
Seton Hall is a solid team. Herb Pope, despite not being able to jump over a phone book, is an outstanding rebounder and has great touch around the basket. Theodore's lightning quick and seems to have made great strides in his decision making. And Fuquan Edwin is a very solid player on both ends - 13 points and over 3 steals per game.

The other guys aren't overly talented but play their roles well. The good news is we have a lot of bodies and fouls to throw at Pope. The bad news is we'll probably see 40 minutes of zone, so if we're not shooting well I could see this being another slugfest like the USF game.

Reaction Score
All the SH fans are talking about getting W today for a huge upset. It seems the team is amped up for this game as well.

SH has some big front court players ala South Florida they can throw at us and have players to rain threes on us as well- our perimeter D has to be better then our last game or we could find ourselves in a hole from the get go. They are going to come out with tons of energy. I have to believe that if we know these things the coaches also know these things and will have us ready.

Let's put a complete game together- it does not get any easier moving forward to say the least.

WE ARE DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Realtimerpi predictor has you losing this game 76-69[/quo
It figures that a UMess fan would uncover something from a remote site called "Realtimepridector" regarding an unfavorable prediction for UConn. What do they say about UMess, Clothy???
By the way, when do we get your belated congrats on our NC???

Reaction Score
Realtimerpi.com is not a remote site. Lots of fans use it. They tend to favor the home team in close games. They have Umass beating Fordam and losing to LaSalle on the road for our next 2 games. I think they had you guys beating UCF and USF in FL by pretty healthy margins. But a good site to reference what each wins or losses can affect your rpi

Reaction Score
Realtimerpi.com is not a remote site. Lots of fans use it. They tend to favor the home team in close games. They have Umass beating Fordam and losing to LaSalle on the road for our next 2 games. I think they had you guys beating UCF and USF in FL by pretty healthy margins. But a good site to reference what each wins or losses can affect your rpi

Still no congrats on our THIRD National Championship Clothy?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
All the SH fans are talking about getting W today for a huge upset. It seems the team is amped up for this game as well.

That's good news. I was afraid the typical deader than dead Hall crowd would lull this team to sleep.

Reaction Score
That's good news. I was afraid the typical deader than dead Hall crowd would lull this team to sleep.

The arena lulls people to sleep. I've been there when Caron Butler was on the team and an NCAA berth was on the line. And the game was a nightmare.

Reaction Score
It is going to packed to the gills tonight. The trashing they gave UWV has them all fired up. I am hoping this goes the way of the Quse game and not the way of the UWV game tonight.

Reaction Score
Betus has us at -3.5, but they're notorious for inflating the line on the favorites.

Reaction Score
This can be attributed to Calhoun not being on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom