Only 85 tix available on StubHub for USF game (Thu 3pm) | The Boneyard

Only 85 tix available on StubHub for USF game (Thu 3pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Good to see the combination of Homecoming and start of a new season looks to be translating into butts in the seats. I'll go with 38K in the Rent if the weather holds, 36K if it doesn't.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Having PP around really gave us a no-hope situation. Although the fans kept coming to the games in droves, they curiously were disguised as metallic benches oftentimes.

I have a few people in my group that are returning to The Rent now that our PP has been circumcised.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I... Don't think that circumcised was the right choice of word there.

Reaction Score
If this is true, as a fan, I want to personally thank all those that are in attendance and continue to show support for the program as UConn marches foward. Despite all the negativity surrounding the program, conference, and events of the past week, this shows the players and coaches that we still believe, despite the record. I bet it puts a smile on all their faces as they depart the tunnel for their first game of a new beginning. (I hope the majority of the fans are in their seats to give a thunderous ovation!)

As for the posters under this thread, some of you are pretty good comedians with your remarks. Its nice to see the mood lighten up a little, from time to time.

Reaction Score
StubHub sells 2nd hand tickets (tix that have already been purchased) and is not a good indicator of attendance. Many tickets are removed from stubhub as the game approaches, regardless of whether or not the tickets were purchased, because the seller does not have enough time to ship them to the buyer.

I'd estimate there are still 3000-4000 seats available based on the "pick your seat" feature on UConnHuskies.com

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Having PP around really gave us a no-hope situation. Although the fans kept coming to the games in droves, they curiously were disguised as metallic benches oftentimes.

I have a few people in my group that are returning to The Rent now that our PP has been circumcised.

I... Don't think that circumcised was the right choice of word there.

Sure it was. We clipped our PP.

OK, 'fess up. You guys rehearsed this.

Reaction Score
StubHub sells 2nd hand tickets (tix that have already been purchased) and is not a good indicator of attendance. Many tickets are removed from stubhub as the game approaches, regardless of whether or not the tickets were purchased, because the seller does not have enough time to ship them to the buyer.

I'd estimate there are still 3000-4000 seats available based on the "pick your seat" feature on UConnHuskies.com

Dez reported earlier today - 3k available per UConn.

Reaction Score
If we get 35,000 I'll be happy. Would like to see more but many 3 game packages most likely took RU and L-Ville.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
If we get 35,000 I'll be happy. Would like to see more but many 3 game packages most likely took RU and L-Ville.

If there are 3k available they will announce a number above 37k. Homecoming has been a pretty good draw the last couple of years - that's good to see.

Reaction Score
What's odder is that PP's circumcision was performed by Kenny Britt.

Reaction Score

I think you just print the tickets off...

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure that for some venues, they can void the paper ticket and the purchaser can get a valid one at Will Call. Its all bar codes now and computers are updated instantaneously. No one tears the stub off anymore.

Reaction Score
It's an option many with season tickets can't do cause you need to upload a PDF file. So any season tix on stub hub are usually off by Thursday cause they can't be sent overnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom