One Young Team, Three Old Hurdles, and Much Pressure | The Boneyard

One Young Team, Three Old Hurdles, and Much Pressure

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
This young UConn team has reached the point where there were three major hurdles remaining in their season. They just overcame one, not being the team to break the consecutive FF reaching streak. Of course they extended it. The second one comes Friday and may be tough, being the first team to make it to the championship game since 2016. The third and highest and hardest hurdle comes Sunday, not being the first team to lose in the championship game. That is a lot of pressure for such a young team. Unfortunately, the reputation Paige got about being one of UConn's greatest will be somewhat tarnished seeing how UConn greats are measured by the number of championships they help UConn win. Her teammates are going to need to help offensively for the whole game. In the last few minutes of the Baylor game when Paige was not hitting her shot, no one picked the team up, not even with free throws. But, they certainly helped defensively. Also, as far as I am concerned, win or lose, she will still be great to me. Let's help cheer them on!

Reaction Score
To be honest this team has nothing to prove to anyone. They have exceeded almost everyone's expectations. They have seven freshman and have made it to the final four, that is almost impossible to achieve (probably never been accomplished prior). I do hope that they win it all, but if they don't nothing is diminished in my mind. This has been a fun team to watch and they have earned everything they have achieved so far. Win or loose this has been a great season for them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom