One year ago today... | The Boneyard

One year ago today...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
YOU PLAY
TO WIN
BREAKFAST
hc-ss-uconn-football-bob-diaco-main-20160830.jpg

Reaction Score
We’re trying to overcome six years of incompetence. Unfortunately, I think Crazy Bob screwed recruiting too. There’s a lot to address for Randy.

Reaction Score
Warde should have to watch this and then answer some questions posed by J Jacobs, or Whaler or UConnDan97. "There were 17 seconds left... I mean........" I was at work and my daughter texted me, I was ecstatic.

Reaction Score
My wife tells me I look good in red, so picking on Diaco for wearing red pants had me torn. Then I realized it is ok to wear red pants as long as you don't call for fake, fake field goals. The two things together are a bad combination and do not work well together (saw this on "What not to Wear"). So in boneyard speak, "you can wear red pants, just don't be a "Moran" too!"

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Brilliant video! at some point Bobby D will coach pee wee football again

Reaction Score
One year later, identical record and fan base in free fall. Lots of work to do :(

Do like the early signing period. That will help the coaching staff not waste time in January and a chance to focus in on the last few needs. The kids brought in are all works in progress. Don't see any legit P-5 caliber potential but.... lets see Edsall & Co work some magic with this crew. :confused:

Even though the record didn't improve I'm glad Edsall is back. Originally I was totally against the hire but...they got him for a affordable price and the assistants are a definite step up from what we saw the last 6 years. :)

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom