ONE WEEK! Things you will do this weekend in order to not have obligations next weekend? | The Boneyard

ONE WEEK! Things you will do this weekend in order to not have obligations next weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
UConn Football Facts ‏@uconnfbfacts 2h2 hours ago
ONE. WEEK. We've never been closer to the start of the 2015 season #BleedBlue #Work2Win

Dan Orlovsky

What is everyone doing this weekend so that their schedules are free next Thursday-Monday for some college football? I'm working OT today and tomorrow so next week I can leave early on Thursday for the UConn game (and work from home Friday as I plan on needing the extra sleep to help ease my celebrations from the night before). Also planning on giving the girlfriend a weekend of whatever she wants to do so next week I can be left alone in peace.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
I was that guy once. My wife finally now knows...after several years....to not bother making any plans that involve me the first weekend of Sept every year.
Lawn will be mowed on Tuesday night (off-cycle) and other chores completed Wed as I scheduled some vacay days for Wed-Fri.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Yeah, I might actually complete some of the chores around the old palace that my wife has been after me about this weekend so I can watch in (semi-peace) next... We'll see.

Reaction Score
I was that guy once. My wife finally now knows...after several years....to not bother making any plans that involve me the first weekend of Sept every year.
Lawn will be mowed on Tuesday night (off-cycle) and other chores completed Wed as I scheduled some vacay days for Wed-Fri.

You got it right. Mowing the lawn and weed wacking are top priority this weekend. Looks like the weather will cooperate for the chores and at the game itself.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Nothing. At this point in my fandom, I really only care about UConn and they play on Thursday. I will do normal chores on the weekends. Typically get them done in the morning before the sun is at its peek anyway so hopefully I'll be able to catch a few other games as well in the afternoon/evening.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Out of town for work. Flying home Friday morning, have Sat, Sun and Mon off. Weather will determine the boat, golf, bbq, football and beer ratios.

Reaction Score
damn they are already done!! finished moving fireplace insert and connecting liner, installing a new garage door opener this weekend. I will make my son mow the lawn on Wednesday after school. I already work from home and have the time blocked out so I can be scheduled for a call.

is it Thursday yet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate