One thing expansion brought us | The Boneyard

One thing expansion brought us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A whole lot of new members to the boneyard. Who the hell are theses new people and where did they come from? On the other board we didn't have half as many threads and half as many members.

Don't get me wrong, it's a good thing, it's just a bit weird seeing so many new handles on the board.

Welcome aboard newbies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
a huge % of this fanbase lurks or doesn't care about the internet. with other big time schools its a lot more plugged in internet wise among the diehards and casuals. i have been trying for years to get ppl out of the woodwork.

ElGuapo

What does that mean, in-famous?
Reaction Score
I lurked here 8 months.
Whole lot more interesting now that posts actually move every 10 mins versus once a day.
Exciting times indeed.

Reaction Score
It's a def a good thing to have more ppl talking UConn sports at a time like this. Welcome

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
A whole lot of new members to the boneyard. Who the hell are theses new people and where did they come from? On the other board we didn't have half as many threads and half as many members.

Don't get me wrong, it's a good thing, it's just a bit weird seeing so many new handles on the board.

Welcome aboard newbies.

I linked the site via my facebook page. Not sure how many others have. I pretty much told my fb buds to come check out a Husky Nation meltdown when we lost the Ville.

Reaction Score
Would you say that we have a plethora of new posts now, El Guapo?

The In-Famous El Guapo. In-Famous is when you're MORE than famous. This man El Guapo, he's not just famous, he's IN-famous.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I joined in early October. I had been looking around for a good place to talk UConn and was actually tipped off to this site through a message board on ESPiN. Sadly, I never heard of it before and I'm a bit embarrassed by it. I checked it out in August, lurked for a while, and decided that this was a place to be for UConn fanatics. I love me the BY every bit as much as I love me my UConn!

Reaction Score
I joined in early October. I had been looking around for a good place to talk UConn and was actually tipped off to this site through a message board on ESPiN. Sadly, I never heard of it before and I'm a bit embarrassed by it. I checked it out in August, lurked for a while, and decided that this was a place to be for UConn fanatics. I love me the BY every bit as much as I love me my UConn!

It took me a while to find it when I joined back in 2007. It wasn't that easy to find, TBH - so don't feel that embarrassed.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
It took me a while to find it when I joined back in 2007. It wasn't that easy to find, TBH - so don't feel that embarrassed.

Thanks NHUConnfan! I feel better now. Since joining, I have raved about the site to friends so hopefully word of mouth will spread!

Reaction Score
Lurked here and old site(s) for years...couldn't stand watching my brother's run-on sentence posts so joined. Also sat row in front of BizLaw all year but we still can't figure out which one he was.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I only jump in when I get riled up. Only so many hours in a day and far too many internet arguments to get involved with.

FWIW, was very active back on Scout ages ago when men's hoops had to get thru Stanford. I hate Stanford with a passion. Bigger pricks and d-bags than even Dukies. The whole, "well, you beat us on the court but you'll be working for us eventually" thing. Lurked a few times a year ever since.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The In-Famous El Guapo. In-Famous is when you're MORE than famous. This man El Guapo, he's not just famous, he's IN-famous.
I never know what to make of Three Amigos. It has some funny moments but the Chevy Chase, Steve Martin and Martin Short, I expected it to be hysterical.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
I never know what to make of Three Amigos. It has some funny moments but the Chevy Chase, Steve Martin and Martin Short, I expected it to be hysterical.

I could say that about every single Chevy Chase movie every made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom