One record that will remain safe | The Boneyard

One record that will remain safe

Reaction Score
Is the dual championships of men's and women's basketball in the same season. Gonzaga just beat the South Carolina men 77-73 in the first national semi-final. Sorry to our resident Gamecocks posters, but it had to be done.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Another is that Geno's unblemished record in championship games remains intact. Small consolation for losing in the semis, but still.

Reaction Score
Gus, funny earlier I had mentioned to my wife that if we had to lose, I rather it be in the semi-finals then the Championship Game. That way we at least we keep our perfect 15-0 in Championship Games. Ok, I'm ready for next year to start. Not really, hope for a long and happy summer. GO UCONN.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
lol, you guys are funny. Records are made to be broken. Who would have thought that 90 game streak would ever be equaled? etc etc with the records this team and UConn in general have set.

Reminds me of the Miami Dolphins team that went undefeated. Whenever a team challenges that record (Patriots) they still get together to celebrate the challenger's loss. Bush league. Similar to Orange fans decrying every record that the godess set as they get broken one by one.

Celebrate it for what it is. We had a great run. Who is to say we won't have a bigger one coming up? Maybe Mississippi State will have one.

My son texted me & asked if I was ok after the game. I told him the noose broke & I sprained my ankle. He didn't understand. I explained I tried to hang myself off our deck after the game but the rope broke, I fell to the ground and sprained my ankle - or maybe I just went to bed.

Yeah I'm bummed out but looking forward to next year and being the biggest a hole fan at Gample (ok at my age I take a back seat to other up and coming a holes)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom