One Game Makes Not A Trend, But..... | The Boneyard

One Game Makes Not A Trend, But.....

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
It seems like both Bouk and Akok can handle themselves on the court and make an impact. Gaff played well last night, but I'm not sold on him yet for consistent performance.

Question is when was last time UConn had two freshmen who were both significant contributors?

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
It seems like both Bouk and Akok can handle themselves on the court and make an impact. Gaff played well last night, but I'm not sold on him yet for consistent performance.

Question is when was last time UConn had two freshmen who were both significant contributors?

Saw a confidence in Gaffney's play last night that he hadn't shown yet. Yes he's still raw and not the same level as the other 2 freshman, but if he can give us the minutes he gave last night it will be a fun team to watch this year!

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I think we had a highly rated freshmen class in 16/17, and they all played a lot, then they transferred

I'm going with 10/11, the year everybody hated our freshmen class and we "landed the wrong Lamb" :D

Reaction Score
Gaffney needs confidence, got an huge injection last night. Him and Bouk will be a lethal combo for us in a couple of years. I'm no longer sleeping on him.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Akok and Bouk have undeniable skills. If Brendan Adams is a new player that makes 3 impact additions this year.
I had Adams pegged as a Terrence Samuel/Donnell Beverly guy. In the two games where he has gotten significant burn he’s averaging 17.5ppg. He is the big strong PG with a shot we have been missing since...forever?

Reaction Score
I’m cautiously optimistic with BA. if he has a good game tonight, maybe we can start counting on him to contribute significantly

Reaction Score
I’m cautiously optimistic with BA. if he has a good game tonight, maybe we can start counting on him to contribute significantly
Same, kid had a career night and deserves a lot of praise but I'm going to have to see him do it a couple of more times before I expect anything for him. I'll be pleased if he gets 10ppg through the next two games in Charleston.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom