One big takeaway from Maui | The Boneyard

One big takeaway from Maui

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We all saw how special Jalen Adams can be. Kid has a serious amount of talent, the rest of the guys just can't keep up with him. Devastated by Alterique's injury but the thought of them sharing the backcourt next year has me salivating. This year is a mess but with the learning our young guys will have under fire and a healthy squad next season there is zero excuse that we shouldn't have a terrific year. If Ollie doesn't go places with next year's squad then he is on the hot seat.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Yeah I think this is an accurate post.

Reaction Score
I love watching Jalen show out like this. I will just have a hard time blocking out the nightmare scenario when he is carrying around a 23 ppg scoring average throughout the season.

Reaction Score
if only adams had a guy who could screen for him, kid can really get to the rim.

Reaction Score
if only adams had a guy who could screen for him, kid can really get to the rim.

We know his shooting and decision making will determine whether he can be a player in the league but don't ya think his finishing is already a plus at the next level? So damn crafty and such good body control.

Reaction Score
As much as it sucks losing 2 of 3 is Maui and starting 2-4, there were a lot of positives over the last 4 games. Guys are starting to gel and improvements are being made. We have started to score better. JA has stepped up as the man. AB started staying out of major foul trouble. RP has started making shots. The freshmen and getting more and more acclimated.

A long season ahead of us. Hopefully we can get to a place where we don't need the AAC tourney to get in the big dance, but even if we do, the team will be a lot better then than they are right now and playing at home. Will be a lot of head shaking growth this year, but hopefully we continue to see progress. Add in Gilbert maybe coming back(fingers crossed) and I think there is still optimism for the post season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom